IC Many Contrasts IC

“I’m more than capable of defending myself”
A nearby rock suddenly explodes. It’s not close enough to hurt anyone

-- Scott --

"Looks like we have another new companion, I'm Scott, that's Murph, and that's Setsuna." Scott said quickly getting the introduction our of the way. "Also yes, cop said the mutant was last seen at the monastery so let's head their first."

(um, given I see no action like *Goes to Monastery* or something like that, my head does a confusion. So seems like waiting for Scott)

You find a few people around, of course being a bit religious because monastery. One man comes to you.

"Welcome. We are the Children of Orfeo and this is the monastery of Sreppirs. May I help you?"

"Yes. We're looking for a wanted, criminal. A mutant, if you will. His name is... uh... shoot. I already forgot."

((Would like it if more people posted in this. I don't want this to die out.))

"A mutant? Well... We have several versions of 'mutants' here. Well. I guess it doesn't matter. Can I ask why the mutant is considered a criminal? Could help to describe them."

“Abandoned warehouse?”
Nosako turns away from the entrance of the monastery, and runs towards the damaged warehouse

The warehouse is filled boxes with chemicals in it that just don't seem useful. Given most of them expired. Technically, it's not abandoned, given rodents are scurrying around, as this was or is, depending on your subjective opinion, their shelter. The shelves that hold the boxes have wheels on the bottom, meaning you can move them around.

-- Scott --

"Thank you for your assistance," Scott said before leaving the Monastary after Murph. Personally he didn't the man was telling the truth but bringing that up could wait till after they searched the warehouse.
*Heads to warehouse*

Back
Top Bottom