IC Many Contrasts IC

“...this warehouse is abandoned, right? Then nobody will mind if I just-“
Suddenly, roller monster starts to play right at the 0:45 mark, as a box suddenly explodes

(But you didn't say that it dropped a bomb. Whatever.)
(I’ll only specify the actions of wingman once his presence is revealed. Until someone notices the blue flying thing, it’s gonna be narrated this way)
[doublepost=1567311145,1567310942][/doublepost]

(Also)

"Alright, thanks."
*Realizes something*
"...Wait, that's where we're supposed to go. Must have overheard me and Scott talking."

(Well, you're at or going to the warehouse, so you would see the same as Nosako, with the obvious exception of an explosion. Cuz.)
Orifan1 said:
, as a box suddenly explodes
(So... react to that?)

The warehouse is filled boxes with chemicals in it that just don't seem useful. Given most of them expired. Technically, it's not abandoned, given rodents are scurrying around, as this was or is, depending on your subjective opinion, their shelter. The shelves that hold the boxes have wheels on the bottom, meaning you can move them around.
Same as before, but now Nosako is here, the rodents are quite disturbed by the explosion, and some boxes will be damaged, with chemicals that are leaking.

"...Oh great. You didn't have to blow up a crate you know!"

((Gonna wait for other people to post, especially Alpha and Snowratt, that way they can get their characters to the (possible) fight.))

"Honestly I'm less concerned about the burning wood and more-so with the chemicals. Not an ideal place to fight that mutant."

The explosion's aftermath resulted in a few boxes falling off of more shelves. At least the chemicals aren't flammable. Otherwise...

The people of Burnings are questioning what is going on in the warehouse, but don't care enough to enter.

-- Scott --

"Ignoring that let's get to searching the warehouse for the mutant, although he may not be here look around for clues someone may have been hear," Scott said to the group.

*Scott searchs the warehouse for an area that may indicate someone lived here*

There are no beds or couches or furniture like that, though since the shelves are movable, it could be used as improvisation. There is food, though it could be the result of the rats, since it is rotted.

Back
Top Bottom