OOC Many Contrasts

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DO YOU HAVE TO COMPLICATE THINGS SO MUCH!?
I want a way to measure power of characters to make sure they aren't overpowered. Plus the fact that cheating keeps happening where I go, both with my events and with multiplayer games in general, I want a way to deflect that sort of stuff so people can't have god tier powers or some lore breaking stuff that just goes against everything. With the complicated shenanigans I do, it gives me a way of saying no to that stuff.

I realize that it seems complicated, and it is, but basically it's the same(ish) things you find in a video game. Many calculations, equations, stats, etc. Only difference is, I'm doing the math while a video game does it in the background.

So, I realize that it seems crazy for a roleplay, but it's a way I'm trying to prevent something like bOb and Fishy Boopkins from appearing out of nowhere and skipping boss progression, events, lore, and character development.

So I am sorry that it might seem too complicated for you, but in my opinion, I'm just trying to make things better.

Kinda was expecting something like a stamp of approval, but whatever, I'm making the IC thread.

*Begins the paragraph by paragraph description*
It would probably be less. Surprisingly.

Sure, though, not sure who else to put there. If you want, you can make a bounty for someone.

Main reason why I am able to freely give bits out is because of life the fact that items (like weapons, vehicle upgrades, and armor is a bit expensive. *Realizes the pun.* Not intentional. Bit is a very widely used word.)

Also for everyone else, everyone has a magical cache of bits, nah, you get it from savings or loot from who knows where. So have 1000 bits. *INFLATION INTENSIFIES*

Well, not really, since water is rare, and bits are kinda used quite a lot to purchase it, well, everything else's prices kinda is raised because of the water industry.

Last edited:
80 bits every liter of water. This price is due to the rareness of it, however is lowered for profit, given it doesn't take too much to gather water, since you can just get an empty bottle and fill it with water. Most of the water is provided from the Water Merchants south of Sawyer, who controls a source of water underground, which they guard as if it was the greatest treasure of life, which I guess capitalism has gone to their heads by doing that, but not to the point where they raise water prices to extremer levels.

Yes, except that it's water, not used for fuel, and is an underground spring, like some actual water sources. Also, not infected or too dirty.

Well, they can, but then everyone can't purchase it. So, as a way to get some business, they kinda have to keep prices somewhat low, but still have some profit. Plus, they have to pay the people who guards the water source.

Murphmario said:
((Might have a continent that's not a wasteland if that's alright with you. The reason they're not helping the other continent is because the way there is too dangerous.))
(Better not have it the freaking size of Eurasia. Other than that, fine.)

(Better not have it the freaking size of Eurasia. Other than that, fine.)
latest

Back
Top Bottom