Xbox One Map disabled

So the other day I was just mining out a big chunk of my world, then I logged out of my world and went and did something for abit and when I came back on and loaded up my world it crashed. It says setting liquid 84% before it crashes (At the momment when I disabled the map in the settings I can go into the world but when it is enabled I can't) please fix this

So the other day I was just mining out a big chunk of my world, then I logged out of my world and went and did something for abit and when I came back on and loaded up my world it crashed. It says setting liquid 84% before it crashes (At the momment when I disabled the map in the settings I can go into the world but when it is enabled I can't) please fix this
Hi there @TerrariaCrafter4382, thanks for sharing this info here. Disabling the map at the main menu is one workaround. Another workaround is that a newly made character can probably load up the affected world. You’d just need to give all your gear and equipment to the new character. Although at some point that new character also won’t be able to load the world, and you’d have to repeat the process by creating another new character.

If you haven’t already, I encourage you to send all of your information regarding this bug to Pipeworks (the console developers) at their preferred bug report form here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Hi there @TerrariaCrafter4382, thanks for sharing this info here. Disabling the map at the main menu is one workaround. Another workaround is that a newly made character can probably load up the affected world. You’d just need to give all your gear and equipment to the new character. Although at some point that new character also won’t be able to load the world, and you’d have to repeat the process by creating another new character.

If you haven’t already, I encourage you to send all of your information regarding this bug to Pipeworks (the console developers) at their preferred bug report form here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html
Thanks I will report this bug

Back
Top Bottom