Game Mechanics Map swap

Nic394

Terrarian
OK the color are linked to the words or related exemple nicolas = I legend for map each time green speak about map load menu i mean by that a terraria world . area at the edge it is a 3 block wide area on each side of left ans right who act as a transit to load a world . (swap map is to wait in the area at the edge to load a map) <-for 3 sec at least. PC or CPU or consoles mean the platform that run your game. multiplayer when you play with a friend . player is your character host is the one who launch the game server . the list is an new option were the host can toggle if a map can be used ans seen in swap map.
instead of block swap there is map swap the idea is to create an area at the edge -> were you stand in it more than 3 sec it open the load menu and allow you to quick load a map this feature will be for small world for the platform up to large world white on multiplayer 2 small map open cap . so we will go to the ocean and noting except the player can go and when boss you cannot go there the area just wont work since you got the boss fight when you stand and the enemy wont be able to go there even in multiplayer it is just a transit area for the player to wait there to load a map p versus p disabled by default in this zone and if in multiplayer it will be host of the map that will be loaded if the host allow it on all his world with this the game creator need to add an option to make a map private or public for the map swap and other player will be able to download the public map since they will only see the public map on the list you will not be able to create world here but if the consoles allow it why not but think about this feature if you can add it

Last edited:
etstgee eowogmh. lutnavemuio brberekn r h utaee ypassalsi fnn aas dii teroi ssos e p hfahtseresngrfdoeir ogmseav ueyigtesro r,yc gat. do dotcsieoutolls tsucoh tm n tige

Translation:
These scrambled words are easier to read than this suggestion. Please try to use the simple formatting tools the forum gives you, so I can give feedback on your suggestion

i just changed with color to connect the thing together and i am sorry to speak like that my main language is french it is not easy you known cause words are in relationship with other sometime

Last edited:
i just changed with color to connect the thing together and i am sorry to speak like that my main language is french it is not easy you known cause words are in relationship with other sometime
It looks better, but that's not exactly what I meant.

do you understand the main idea here or no and why it is said like this because for map swap it will use the system memory to your advantage and a bit more processor i think for PC could be great but not as much for consoles

Back
Top Bottom