Maple’s item store

Mathew Maple

Terrarian
Boy, I could go for some ideas of pixel art to make next...
Oh wait, I got the internet on me!

Internet people, could you give me a maximum 3 word description of an Item theme and than what the item is.

Example: (Item theme) ancient nebula, (what the item is) gun.
*I will not be doing bosses or enemies, however I will do armor or vanity as long as it is SFW*
items can also include tools and mounts. I will not do blocks, I just won’t.

Anyone will have full permission to use these sprites in a mod or thing like that BUT, tell me what mod and where it is being used (so I can tell others “look I sorta did that”)

I will than create said item and hopefully share it with you (the internet people).
I will select them in order of who posted first.

don’t be afraid to put down a suggestion, trust me, that why I made this “shop”. In fact I strongly urge that you post something if you can, it is what I want.

Last edited:
Here you are stevenawaom1018, your new whip: the flesh splitter.
281198-d377c2f66e34380d200329509f0d0ede.jpg
Has a small chance to drop from crimson enemies during pre-hard mode and hard mode.
7 summon tag damage. Enemies hit with the whip are inflicted with the bleeding de-buff for 3 seconds.

Edit: added corruption.

Corruption version: The infestation
630869E1-6980-4917-9B68-8CDE3CAB72F7.jpeg
Has a small chance to drop from corruption enemies during pre-hard mode and hard mode.
5 summon tag damage. Enemies hit with the whip are inflicted with the venom de-buff for 6 seconds.

Edit: final edit

hallow version: The crystalline cracker
B7ACDA92-E024-4A42-ACB8-FD35963BA46E.jpeg

Has a small chance to drop from hallowed enemies during hard mode.
9 summon tag damage. Enemies hit with the whip are inflicted with the confused de-buff for 8 seconds.

Last edited:
Wyvern weapon drop

I always found the wyverns lootpool a little disappointing. He's a miniboss and a pretty iconic enemy but only drops souls (and the kite I guess). Looking forward to what you'll come up with. :happy:

Blizzkit, I present to you: the festive sparkler
730A04ED-36AB-4F05-B0A2-595ABA79CDE1.jpeg
At a 10% drop rate this sparkler creates a projectile similar to that of the waterbolt. It uses 21 mana with a base damage of 45. It has a 7% knock back, and enemies contract the On Fire! Debuff for 1 second.

Blizzkit, I present to you: the festive sparkler
View attachment 289288
At a 10% drop rate this sparkler creates a projectile similar to that of the waterbolt. It uses 21 mana with a base damage of 45. It has a 7% knock back, and enemies contract the On Fire! Debuff for 1 second.
Nice one. Kinda looks like something the Party girl would sell, but wyverns resemble chinese dragons so I see the connection. Also I really like the weapon itself, it's a much better upgrade to the waterbolt that the shadowbeam staff honestly.

I bring to you Scratch Lunin: the Mini-stry.
4CA19315-5A55-44E1-B563-A3931AC3CA1A.jpeg
this short-sword is crafted out of 8 luminite bars, 5 fallen stars, and 4 meteorite bars.
It’s animation would resemble the Arkhalis but not having auto swing. It would deal a base damage of 150. With each swing it would release a star, similar in AI to the Volatile Gelatin but after the first few bounces it can move freely through blocks and home in on enemies. The projectiles do a base damage of 220, before disappearing.

Last edited:
I bring to you Scratch Lunin: the Mini-stry.
View attachment 289298
this short-sword is crafted out of 8 luminite bars, 5 fallen stars, and 4 meteorite bars.
It’s animation would resemble the Arkhalis but not having auto swing. It would deal a base damage of 150. With each swing it would release a star, similar in AI to the Volatile Gelatin but after the first few bounces it can move freely through blocks and home in on enemies. The projectiles do a base damage of 220.
Looks pretty neat, thank you. I might add this to my mod if I get the chance, but I'll have to see.

Here is your new tank, the vortex juggernaut.
View attachment 289459
not shore of what you might do with it so no stats here.
The idea just randomly popped into my head so I'm not entirely sure yet.
Maybe you could have sort of hovering Nebula mount (either mechanical or bio-mechanical), a fast Solar Drakomire mount, and a flying Stardust-themed mount (a stardust cell could be good).

I got an idea:
Material Shooter/Launcher
Good luck thinking of the sprite.

this is it, the Omni-charge
4F4F1598-7BDE-4E6D-9B09-B3DDDEB065A2.jpeg
made out of every normal mode material that is only used for crafting (excluding 20 luminite bars) and is not a plant, see This link for more
it would absolutely be endgame and work like the zapinater with these changes:
It is ranged, it can use ANY form of ammo for it to work.
it auto fires with the insanely fast prefix.
Each shot it fires is a random amo type (whether or not it is is the players inventory) Meaning each shot has different abilities based off of what random amo it used.
Each shot has a base damage of 150 with a 20% critical strike chance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom