Wavebank MapleStory Wavebank

Do you like the wavebank? (comment with why!)

• Yes, it's awesome!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • It's alright.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not really...

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Do you enjoy playing Terraria?
Do you like the background music from MapleStory?
Well have I got the thing for you!

This wavebank is a compilation of MapleStory BGM tracks that fit the aura of the various Terraria biomes.
The other two wavebanks I found were out of date and didn't work with the current version of Terraria, so I decided to make my own!
This draws from some of the picks of the other two authors with some of my own choices slipped in.

There are two original versions available - one with regular, enchanted-sounding music for Hallow and Underground Hallow, and a personal spin that I use which replaces the two with jazz tracks (also from Maplestory!)
There are also an alternative version, with a few tracks changed up to better fit their situations. Also supports the jazz Hallow tracks.

1. Night - Sleepywood
  2. Eerie - Ghost Ship
  3. Overworld Day - Above the Treetops (Lith Harbor)
  4. Boss 1 - Asteria: Dream Fragments
  5. Title - Welcome to MapleStory
  6. Jungle - Jungle Book (Swamp of Despair)
  7. Corruption - Highland Star (Deep Valley)
  8. Hallow - Tower of Goddess
    • Alternative Jazz Track - Skyscraper (Kinesis' Hideout)
  9. Underground Corruption - Cave of Horntail
  10. Underground Hallow - Missing You (Ellinia Tree Dungeon)
    • Alternative Jazz Track - Heroes of Maple: Jazz for Dr. Lim
  11. Boss 2 - Lionheart
  12. Underground - Subway
  13. Boss 3 - Dragon Rider
  14. Snow - Warm Regard (Snowy Hill)
  15. Space - Time Gate
  16. Crimson - Kritias: Tragic Forest
  17. Boss 4 - Final Fight (Zakum Battle)
    • Alternative Track - Crimsonwood PQ
  18. Overworld Day Alternate - Peaceful Woods
  19. Rain Music - Dev Room
    • Alternative Track - CBD Field
  20. Ice / Underground Snow - Crystal Cave
  21. Desert - Sunset Desert
  22. Ocean - Commerci Beach
  23. Dungeon - Abandoned Mine
  24. Plantera - Demian True
    • Alternative Track - Grandmaster's Gauntlet
  25. Boss 5 - Plot of Pixie (Papa Pixie Battle)
    • Alternative Track - Fighting Pink Bean
  26. Temple - Masteria Through Time: Jungle Pursuit
  27. Eclipse - Crimsonwood Keep Interior
  28. Rain SFX - Default taken from Terraria
  29. Mushrooms - Go Shanghai (current)
  30. Pumpkin Moon - Halloween Party
  31. Underground Alternate - Mine Quest (Adobis' Mission)
  32. Frost Moon - Burning Santa
  33. Underground Crimson - Hazard From the Cave (Tower of Oz: Cave)
  34. Lunar Event - Let's Hunt Aliens (Boswell Field)
  35. Pirate Invasion - Commerci Battle
  36. Hell - Hell Gate (Cave of Trial)
  37. Martian Madness - Finding Forest (Kulan Field)
  38. Final Boss - Black Heaven: Gravity Lord Rise
  39. Goblin Invasion - Masteria Through Time: War for the Castle
  40. Sandstorm - Heroes of Maple: Timeless Beholder
  41. Old One's Army - Funky Black Market (Heliseum)

Download:
Normal Hallow | Jazzy Hallow | Alternative | Alternative + Jazzy Hallow

Install Instructions:
  1. Backup your default Wave Bank located (by default) at ~\steamapps\common\Terraria\Content\Wave Bank.xwb
  2. Replace the wave bank in that folder with the one you downloaded from here - be careful to leave it named Wave Bank.xwb
  3. Enjoy the sweet sounds of MapleStory BGM!

Please, please, please let me know if you think you know of a better track for anything, I agree that some may not fit as well as others but it's hard to choose with 500+ songs at my disposal. I will also try to update it ASAP if any Terraria updates bring a new music track.

Thanks for downloading!

Last edited:
Hey great job on the wavebank! This selection fits perfectly with Terraria, and isn't just some music port from a completely unrelated game. Well done!

Your Korean?
Hi @PoroGrammer, it's expected that posts within a thread add discussion to the topic at hand - in this case, discussing the wavebank that Dr. Frankenstein presented. If you want to talk with someone directly, please do that on their profile page, or within a PM Conversation.

If you have any questions about this, please click Start a Conversation under my avatar. Thanks.

Hi @PoroGrammer, it's expected that posts within a thread add discussion to the topic at hand - in this case, discussing the wavebank that Dr. Frankenstein presented. If you want to talk with someone directly, please do that on their profile page, or within a PM Conversation.

If you have any questions about this, please click Start a Conversation under my avatar. Thanks.
Hahahaha lol, nice wavebank Dr !

This is probably my favorite Wavebank that I found so far, the music is calm when it should be and more intense for the bosses, the music fits pretty good.
The only problem I've had was that the rain music gets annoying after a while and sounds like elevator music instead I'd suggest this song for the rain music.
Also, the song for Plantera seems a bit overkill I think I'd suggest this song for Plantera.
The Boss 5 music doesn't even sound like boss music but I guess it'd be hard to find a good song to match up with Queen Bee but maybe this song would be better?
The Boss 4 music doesn't sound intense enough for the Golem and Lunatic Cultist I'd suggest moving the Demian True song to this one maybe(Tbh the Final Fight does work kinda good with golem but Demian True works good with the Lunatic Cultist, wish both of them had separate songs). Actually, I think I just found a good song that would fit the Golem and Lunatic Cultist pretty decent, this song possibly?
If you made these changes/made an alternate version with these songs instead I'd prob love this Wavebank even more. Currently, I'm taking a little break from it because of the rain music.

This is probably my favorite Wavebank that I found so far, the music is calm when it should be and more intense for the bosses, the music fits pretty good.
The only problem I've had was that the rain music gets annoying after a while and sounds like elevator music instead I'd suggest this song for the rain music.
Also, the song for Plantera seems a bit overkill I think I'd suggest this song for Plantera.
The Boss 5 music doesn't even sound like boss music but I guess it'd be hard to find a good song to match up with Queen Bee but maybe this song would be better?
The Boss 4 music doesn't sound intense enough for the Golem and Lunatic Cultist I'd suggest moving the Demian True song to this one maybe(Tbh the Final Fight does work kinda good with golem but Demian True works good with the Lunatic Cultist, wish both of them had separate songs). Actually, I think I just found a good song that would fit the Golem and Lunatic Cultist pretty decent, this song possibly?
If you made these changes/made an alternate version with these songs instead I'd prob love this Wavebank even more. Currently, I'm taking a little break from it because of the rain music.

I'm glad you like it, and thanks for the suggestions! I couldn't really figure out what else I liked for rain music, I can't believe I never thought of that one. I think this could also work decently well for rain. As for Plantera, I tried to stick with the metal theme of the original track, but I could give that one a try. I also really like this or this for Plantera. Good suggestions for Boss 4 and 5 music, but what about this one?

If we can decide on a few track changes I can make a new version with those in it and the corresponding jazz Hallow bank.

Last edited:
I'm glad you like it, and thanks for the suggestions! I couldn't really figure out what else I liked for rain music, I can't believe I never thought of that one. I think this could also work decently well for rain. As for Plantera, I tried to stick with the metal theme of the original track, but I could give that one a try. I also really like this or this for Plantera. Good suggestions for Boss 4 and 5 music, but what about this one?

If we can decide on a few track changes I can make a new version with those in it and the corresponding jazz Hallow bank.

Hmm CBD Field is calmer than Raindrop Flower since it doesn't have the high pitched whistling like Raindrop Flower but it doesn't have the Rainy feel as much I think, and Raindrop Flower has Rain right in its name. That's actually pretty much how I found the song by searching "Maplestory ost rain" lol. Pretty hard choice, maybe just cut out the whistling parts of Raindrop Flower? (0:09-0:17) (0:35-0:43) (0:52-1:01) (1:18-1:27) of Raindrop Flower are the loud whistle parts that would get annoying, That could work but not sure if cutting those out would mess up the flow of the song. Maybe just go with CBD Field if it doesn't sound right or you cant get anything good out of it.

Plantera's original track has a metal theme? Shows how much I've fought that boss lol(Just listened to Plantera's song now). Yea I think Grandmaster's Gauntlet is really good for plantera, the Castle Boss song has an oriental theme which doesn't work well with Plantera.

I think I might like Horntail battle theme a bit more for Boss 4 than the one you provided but I'm not 100% sure hard choice. Actually after listening to both a bit I don't really like that bit of Frosty sound in Horntail battle theme it would be good for a more ice-themed boss so Crimsonwood Keep Party Quest fits a bit better.

This took a while to write and go through the songs multiple times and a few others lol.

I'm not sure how easy it would be to cut out the whistling parts of Raindrop Flower, but I can try a few things.

I'll work on it over the next couple days and get the alternate wavebanks posted hopefully by Saturday.

I'm not sure how easy it would be to cut out the whistling parts of Raindrop Flower, but I can try a few things.

I'll work on it over the next couple days and get the alternate wavebanks posted hopefully by Saturday.

Alright cool, I'm curious how that rain music is gonna sound if you're able to make it work. Maybe make an extra with the rain music as CBD Field instead named "Alt Rain" variety is always good(only if u want tho).

Last edited:
Just uploaded 2 new versions of the wavebank with a few tracks changed up, one without and the other with jazz Hallow music!

Also updated the tracklist to show the new tracks.

The new rain music is much more peaceful and works better. You did a pretty good job. One thing I did notice was that there was like a 5-second pause or so of silence for one of the tracks, I think it might have been the daytime or nighttime track but isn't that big of a deal. If I find which one it actually was I'll say which.

Back
Top Bottom