Console Mario NPC?

Unless the stats and price are lowered for the Hero’s armor and master sword and the quest for the master sword is changed, I’m not gonna support this

Unless the stats and price are lowered for the Hero’s armor and master sword and the quest for the master sword is changed, I’m not gonna support this

And you dont have to. This was just for fun. Its not supposed to be a serious thing. I mean... I guess I can lower the stats of the hero's armor a tiny bit (maybe give 80 defense and 30 Plus attack damage) And the price... Maybe up to 5 platinum coins per armor piece. (3 platinum for helmet, 5 for chestplate, and 4 for the pants)

Not really sure what your lookin' for exactally. Tell me what YOU want the price and stats to be to make it easier for everyone, and not an argument.

I did tell you
I think the new Hero’s clothing is WAAAAAAY too OP. I’d say make change the stats to around that of meteor armor, and give it around 10% melee damage increase total. Also, the price is super high, and should be lowered to 5 gold a piece, max.

Like @sharkman0101 said, the spawn requirements for Mario should be changed. Maybe just the pipe-house would do.

Yeah the pipe house should just do, ill go with that. 5 Gold a piece... What about the 80 defense? i want it to be more of a grind to achieve... How about 70 gold coins per piece?

Back
Top Bottom