Marley's Terraria Resprite

marley star7

Official Terrarian
Marley's Terraria Resprite (Trans).png

A Touch Up for Terraria
Part 3 is now complete
So twice again, What is this?
(THIS IS NOT A TERRARIA TEXTURES REVAMP)
This is my personal pet project to bring some of the more dated sprites of terraria up to speed, while only a work in progress I am working hard to resprite (hopefully) every aspect of the game and for those who don't know. My goal is to keep to Terraria's style as much as I can.(almost like those little resprites they'd throw in with every new update)

BUT NO MORE DILLY DALLY, Downloads are below!
but if you love dilly dally and want a sneak peak scroll down past it for more

icon rio.png

DOWNLOAD MAIN TEXTURE PACK HERE

OPTIONAL PACKS

icon player.png

Slimmer Female Player Arms(WIP)
This pack changes female characters to have matching arm sizes to female NPCS,
This also changes the female default clothes, but because texture packs are limited I'm unable to change armor or vanity depending on gender. Which might bother some people when their player is wearing a bracelet twice the size of their arm.

icon sand.png

Alternate Sand Texture
This texture is still used in the corruption sand texture, but this allows you to use it on the normal one too
See the recommended sand texture
Alternate Sand.png
SPOILERS FOR MAIN PACKS(NOT EVERY SPRITE CHANGED)
Sorry the sprites aren't timed the same, I tried everything in my power to do so

Enemies
Not Every Enemy

Plantera 1 Example (Old).gif
Plantera 1 Example (New).gif
PLANTERA SPRITES HAVE CHANGED, TOO LAZY TO UPDATE. JUST IMAGINE THE NEW ONE WITH THE OLD COLORS
Plantera 2 Example (Old).gif
Plantera 2 Example (New).gif

Duke Fishron Example (New).gif
Duke Fishron Example (Old).gif

Santa NK1-1 Example (Old).gif
Santa NK1-1 Example (New).gif

Santa NK1-2 Example (Old).gif
Santa NK1-2 Example (New).gif

Mourning Wood Example (Old).gif
Mourning Wood Example (New).gif

MTR (bosses) - Eye of Cthulu-1.png (1).png
MTR (bosses) - Eye of Cthulu-1.png.png
MTR (bosses) - Skeletron_Head-2.png (1).png
MTR (bosses) - Skeletron_Head-1.png.png
skeletron
MTR (bosses) - Skeletron_Head-2.png (1).png
MTR (bosses) - Skeletron_Head-2.png.png
dungeon guardian
MTR (bosses) - King_Slime-1.png.png
MTR (bosses) - King_Slime-1.png (1).png

MTR (bosses) - Ice Queen-1.png (1).png
MTR (bosses) - Ice Queen-1.png.png
MTR (bosses) - The Twins-1.png (1).png
MTR (bosses) - The Twins-1.png.png
MTR (bosses) - The Twins-2.png (1).png
MTR (bosses) - The Twins-2.png.png

MTR (enemies) Demon Eye-1.png.png
MTR (enemies) Demon Eye-6.png.png
MTR (enemies) Demon Eye-8.png.png
MTR (enemies) Demon Eye-4.png.png
MTR (enemies) Demon Eye-10.png.png
MTR (enemies) Demon Eye-13.png.png
MTR (enemies) Demon Eye-16.png.png
MTR (enemies) Demon Eye-19.png.png

MTR (enemies) NPC_133-1.png.png

Yea, I did a lot more enemies than this but I'm not gonna put them all.
Environment
Not Every Texture
MTR (fauna) - Trees-15.png.png
MTR (fauna) - Jungle Plants-2.png.png

MTR (fauna) - Trees-7.png.png
MTR (fauna) - Trees-9.png.png

The trees are now the same color pallet as the ground snow so you don't have that weird purple snow on trees and then everything else is blue, this is the same with the other not shown trees
MTR Tiles-1.png.png
MTR Tiles-7.png.png
MTR Tiles-17.png.png
MTR Tiles-21.png.png

smoother outlines for various other textures too
MTR Tiles-2.png.png
MTR Tiles-29.png.png
MTR Tiles-31.png.png
MTR (fauna) - Trees-17.png.png
Paintings
Not all the paintings
Example 1.png
These are not all the sprites added
Find me here
Twitter
and here
Reddit

Hey Marley Here, small... nah actually big thanks to "Unit One" for helping me not screw up basically everything, this was originally a whole new thread which obviously is bad(I didn't know)
along with various other things.

Attachments

• Marley's Terraria Resprite (Optional Player Sprites).zip
    39.3 KB · Views: 516
  • Marley's Terraria Resprite (Optional Alternate Sand Texture).zip
    15.3 KB · Views: 408
  • Marley's Terraria Resprite v3.0 (Trio Rio).zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 769
Last edited:
Will you make a few different downloads so we can get just painting resprites or all the resprites?
Yea I most likely will but some of the sprites are stored in the same image so If you try to combine (the next part I'm making bosses) with the paintings the trophies will overlap in one or the other so If you want both you'd need the bosses and paintings download. Just a heads up.

these textures look great, keep it up
Thankuuu sir

The "Sneak Peak" image is broken. Nice resprite btw.
Dammit, I spent so much time trying to make that work, will hopefully fix it soon

Okay so since I can't figure out how to use this website yet you should download this if you want to get rid of the line in the "I Hate Snakes" painting or you can fix it yourselve anytime it comes up by editing the image "Tiles_242" in the texture pack (and other ones for other paintings) and just move the broken part of the painting to be lined up with the grid like everything else

(I recommend to use piskel a pixel art editing website if you don't have photoshop or something)

But heres the hotfix too!

Attachments

• Marley's Terraria Resprite.zip
    334.2 KB · Views: 189
Yea I most likely will but some of the sprites are stored in the same image so If you try to combine (the next part I'm making bosses) with the paintings the trophies will overlap in one or the other so If you want both you'd need the bosses and paintings download. Just a heads up.
Thankuuu sir
Dammit, I spent so much time trying to make that work, will hopefully fix it soon
Okay so since I can't figure out how to use this website yet you should download this if you want to get rid of the line in the "I Hate Snakes" painting or you can fix it yourselve anytime it comes up by editing the image "Tiles_242" in the texture pack (and other ones for other paintings) and just move the broken part of the painting to be lined up with the grid like everything else

(I recommend to use piskel a pixel art editing website if you don't have photoshop or something)

But heres the hotfix too!
Hi there @marley star7, welcome to the forums. :) In the future, please put all your thoughts into one post (instead of three or four). If you’re the last one to reply, use the Edit button to add more instead of making a new post. I’ve merged your four posts into one this time.

Terraria should hire you to sprite for them... THOSE PAINTINGS THO
This is breath taking and if I could give this post 1,000 likes, I would.
You gained a follower!

I've got an idea: maybe resprite the dirt, grass and stone to be like the logo?

It'll be awesome!

EDIT: On second thought, maybe add it as another minipack.

Last edited:
That King Slime, though...

EDIT: And the Eye of Cthulhu! I'm sorry, but the colour at the bottom-left just suddenly jumps to bright when it shouldn't! Well, it's a work in progress.

hi, i must say that i love your sprite work a lot!
altho i must point out that seems you have missed a painting at the end of "tiles_240" wich is the unicorn painting from the princess
not sure if it's something already fixed, seems i have the most recent version of the pack "v2.0"
it's not something that bothers me, just noticed recently and wanted to let you know, anyways cheers and good luck on your work!

Is there anything else you'd like to update for this pack? I've noticed the forum has been completely dead for four months, so I'd just like to bring attention to this pack.

Back
Top Bottom