Game Mechanics Martial arts warrior class suggestion

Nic394

Terrarian
yep you hear it well martial arts warrior class. Based on my mechanic i taught to add an unique life pool based on mana to make it survived few boss hit. With his huge life pool available by his class type armor and regenerate after 20 sec of no hit or less ( later on with accessory) . but this regenerate at extreme rate and he cannot have defense . To earn inspiration think about the mystical chi and punch/kick attack exaggerate it a loot. How it will be cast those move with mana but instead of costing like the mage directly 20 mana you can make it in a funnier way no mana cost. this build reserve mana instead you got 200 mana total so when you cast it it remove you the mana cap for 5 sec after this it will go back to normal. You cast example martial punch this reserve 20 mana for 5 sec so ... If you got 200 mana 10 hits every 5 sec math 200/20 =10 / 5 sec = 2 sec for 1 hit. Now you add a reasonable damage to it based on the other class dps. rates. Also martial arts adept have one special ability on his armor to double his unique life pool for 1 min every 10 min. With his armor by pressing down trigger one ability. The offensive set double his damage output with his ability . Now for the attack zone. Imagine his punch to strike the target away in a radius around the character . you can have further range with chi based attack witch i will speak about it after. My idea is to draw a closed hand like a punch and you resize this image based on the damage area. If an enemy is into this area it deal damage . To do his attack range draw a circle around the character then at the edge of the circle draw his damage area . for short huge circle around the player for mouse clicking zone , then small circle for the damage area .The damage area can be increase with an accessory later on . Chi attack are like shooting a ''ball''>(can be a ''laser'' later on) in a straight line at the cursor from the player . Chi attack also immobilize for 2 sec +the side the player facing is protected>mean if an enemy touch the face of the player triggers the protection that fallow >it deal twice as much damage on the enemy and half as much to the player from the enemy . The item list of name for inspiration is:, (item has 6 tier witch you can have different modifier ) (apprentice,common ,uncommon ,adept ,expert, master, ) silk punching knuckles,punching gloves ,chi ball hand wrap , chi gem laser gloves , wrap martial shoes , ninja shoe spike , you can create your own too ! i known you can have much stuff with this class can be add later via expansion of terraria if you want too there is way to much possibility you can make ! you could make him channel rainbow chi if you want with some mew chi gloves if you want or else !

Last edited:
I don't know if I really grasp what you're saying, I have a feeling you're not native English and may or may not be using google translate.
That is one thing, but much worse than that, the format of the text makes others' eyes hurt while reading it. please try to format it a bit...

Otherwise, there could be martial arts class, but how is it really different from a mage or thower or such...?

1 - ok i would like to known how you make those stuff a bit to understand ... but if there was a way to create a new class engine in future release i mean without any code just to chose the values on i am in or a new block by modding this could be interesting if there is no interface of this kind then could you try to create one please . a terraria mod editor would be nice to know if there is already one . 2 -well this seems too complicated for me even to translate my french from quebec which is too deviant from french from france from google i'm sorry but i see the problem now ... and moreover i had some difficulty in searching the dictionary . My learning disability can be the cause . it would be too long for me to translate you all this correctly I must adjust my English too quebec french=not the France french of google for short

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom