Items Martian Beacon (With Sprites)

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Yeah!!!

• Nope...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well you can find those in chests in the lihzahrd temple, but if you want to farm MM you need a lot of power cells, but you'll have plenty of beetle husks.
You do realize that if I have to put beetle husks for making the Beacon, I'll have to put at least above 5, while the Golem drops only 4-8 beetle husks. So it would be the same in both cases.

Maybe glowing mushrooms because of the bluish and greenish color I really don't know ill try to think. Maybe shroomite bars? Spectre?

Well, how about a Post-Golem crafting station that crafts three crystal shards and one pixie dust for a refined crystal, and use that in the recipe? This was an Idea I had, (For a Post-Plantera armor set, before I remembered Tiki armor) but it would work here.

Well, how about a Post-Golem crafting station that crafts three crystal shards and one pixie dust for a refined crystal, and use that in the recipe? This was an Idea I had, (For a Post-Plantera armor set, before I remembered Tiki armor) but it would work here.
Maybe glowing mushrooms because of the bluish and greenish color I really don't know ill try to think. Maybe shroomite bars? Spectre?
Not a bad idea guys... I'll think about it.

I just thought of something!
Maybe it could use the auto hammer.
And maybe also take Spectre/Shroomite bars.

Back
Top Bottom