Martian Madness - tips for getting it started?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrasyn

Eye of Cthulhu
I'm not so sure if there's a method or a better way to get this thing to initiate. I haven't had luck finding probes for almost two weeks now, and I'm beginning to think that there's a better way for this event to start. But it just isn't happening. Is there a better, faster way to have these probes show up?

I'm hopeful that they'll release an item at some point which allows us to begin the event, like a Mysterious Crop Circle or something.

They seem to spawn in caves when you are on the surface.
I had to tunnel to one so it would notice me.... I would build a platform a screen up from the ground close to the ocean and put blue flames on it.

I hover from the right to the left back and forth of my world with a water candle, I'm sure there are better ways but that's what I do, and eventually I find one, if you're in expert mode you can use a Shrimpy Truffle to spawn the Cute Fishron,

I wonder if making a Sky bridge with lhizhard blocks would increase the spawn rate :O, maybe you should try that, I don't know if it works can someone confirm?

They spawn in the sky/near space. Just hover around there with battle potions ticking and a water candle in your hand.

Found a method that was almost instantaneous. I went to the ocean, flew straight up to space with a battle potion active, while holding a water candle, and almost immediately a probe showed up. Talk about ease of time.

Found a method that was almost instantaneous. I went to the ocean, flew straight up to space with a battle potion active, while holding a water candle, and almost immediately a probe showed up. Talk about ease of time.

I think I've heard people mentioning the probes only spawn outside of the 1/3 center portion of the map. I mean, they only spawn in the borders. The best thing to do is build somewhere up in the Sky/Space Layer or find a floating island around the Sky/Space Layer, place a Water Candle and wait for a probe to appear, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom