PS4 Martian Madness

Kamina12

Terrarian
I read on the wiki that the Martian Madness event starts AFTER defeating Golem. So why is it that my character who has just reached hardmode (dont even have any hardmode armors or weapons) in the middle of a Martian madness event? I literally can't kill any of these dudes right now, their little bubble shields pop up before I get any real damage. Please help?

view

I read on the wiki that the Martian Madness event starts AFTER defeating Golem. So why is it that my character who has just reached hardmode (dont even have any hardmode armors or weapons) in the middle of a Martian madness event? I literally can't kill any of these dudes right now, their little bubble shields pop up before I get any real damage. Please help?
Hi there @Kamina12, the image that you’re trying to post is on a google drive where we need permission to view it.

The Martian Probe (being detected by one will start the Martian Madnrss event) should only appear in worlds where Golem has been defeated. Is it possible that you brought your early hardmode character to a world that is post-Golem? It doesn’t matter what character you have, it matters what world you’re in.

Hi there @Kamina12, the image that you’re trying to post is on a google drive where we need permission to view it.

The Martian Probe (being detected by one will start the Martian Madnrss event) should only appear in worlds where Golem has been defeated. Is it possible that you brought your early hardmode character to a world that is post-Golem? It doesn’t matter what character you have, it matters what world you’re in.
Sorry about the image, but no, I started this world and character a couple weeks before 1.3 came out, I just beat the WOF a few days ago to put the world into hardmode and I was just going through the crimson to go fishing, but then I got a notification that the Martians were invading when I haven't even fought any of the mechanical bosses yet.
[doublepost=1538694669,1538694535][/doublepost]This one work better?
view

Last edited:
Sorry about the image, but no, I started this world and character a couple weeks before 1.3 came out, I just beat the WOF a few days ago to put the world into hardmode and I was just going through the crimson to go fishing, but then I got a notification that the Martians were invading when I haven't even fought any of the mechanical bosses yet.
[doublepost=1538694669,1538694535][/doublepost]This one work better?
view
No, sorry, that image also wants me to request permission to view it.

That’s very strange about your world. Did the message pop up and the Martian enemies actually showed up? I’d recommend sending in your info about this straight to the developers here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

And to help them see the issue better, send in your world file, directions for that are here: SEND US A COPY OF YOUR SAVE DATA

Back
Top Bottom