Items Martian Probe drop

Xaix

Terrarian
So, as all of you know, the Martian Probe, doesn't drop anything. Martian Probe's fuction is to check for life signals on Terraria world right? What about if he dropped an Item that, like him, you could "analyze" life form, with the same effects as this:

Martian_Probe_beam_zpsdakebgjx.png

And after you analyze any life form, like a Pinky Slime, you get him stored to some kind of Almanac (organized like: Jungle, Corruption, Crimson, Bosses...), or book, that could show you some information, drops you acquired (the non-acquired would be grey, only form), how many of them you killed, max damage in a single hit... And it would be for all your characters, so you could open from the Start Menu maybe?

This is just an idea, thanks for you attention! =)

I put out a suggestion for an Almanac a long time ago, I dont think anyone every commented on it... anyway, I feel like being dropped from something that isn't meant to be killed specifically isn't the right way to implement.

Oh well, at least you commented mine =P, anyway, it is not meant to be killed, but what if the user already got all Martian itens and he wants something new... He could kill the probe :p

Oh well, at least you commented mine =P, anyway, it is not meant to be killed, but what if the user already got all Martian itens and he wants something new... He could kill the probe :p
I would make an Almanac come from something prehardmode, as its kind of useless when you already are at the endgame.

Back
Top Bottom