tModLoader Masochist Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just EoC, other rates are too high as well. I was just digging a tunnel through the Crimson, when the Eye spawned. I killed it pretty quickly despite the tight space, and got loot. In under a minute, the Brain of Cthulu spawned. Again, I had to fight it in a small space. Didn't die, but was getting annoyed. Before the music could return to normal, another BoC spawned. I have now had to fight a total of 14 bosses in the process of digging this trench, and I'm not even done yet. It's just ridiculous, and not in the good way.

Maybe you could reduce the spawn chance for all bosses to half that of King Slime naturally? That way, it'll feel like a special occurrence that it happened, and won't flood the player with easy loot and annoyance. It also might provide a spark of panic when an actually tough boss(mechs, plantera) spawns unexpectedly.

It's not just EoC, other rates are too high as well. I was just digging a tunnel through the Crimson, when the Eye spawned. I killed it pretty quickly despite the tight space, and got loot. In under a minute, the Brain of Cthulu spawned. Again, I had to fight it in a small space. Didn't die, but was getting annoyed. Before the music could return to normal, another BoC spawned. I have now had to fight a total of 14 bosses in the process of digging this trench, and I'm not even done yet. It's just ridiculous, and not in the good way.

Maybe you could reduce the spawn chance for all bosses to half that of King Slime naturally? That way, it'll feel like a special occurrence that it happened, and won't flood the player with easy loot and annoyance. It also might provide a spark of panic when an actually tough boss(mechs, plantera) spawns unexpectedly.
alright xD next update spawn rates have been reduced significantly
[doublepost=1479692952,1479692910][/doublepost]
Im just thinking right now would it maybe improve if the bosses have a %chance to spawn at day and night (maybe different), and they can only spawn once a day ? The chance would role then every 2 ingame Hours ??

Idk how it works right now or if this idea would break the idea / concept of the mod, but this way it would still a chance to have free spawning bosses every day and Night but prevent to get overhelmed by mass of bosses.

Best regards
I shall try x)

This line isn't a joke, I just got attacked in the underworld. Is this intentional? Earlier you said he could only spawn on the surface.
just updated the OP with exactly where and when everything should spawn currently so yea that's not intentional xD fixed for next update

The rate of Skeletron in Hardmode Dungeon is annoying especially in Post-Plantera Dungeon. I was farming Ectoplasm and other materials and i was attacked by two random Skeletron
I have a post-Moon Lord suggestion:
A random Celestial Tower will spawn in a random surface spot (excluding spawn) and only spawn during Night

The rate of Skeletron in Hardmode Dungeon is annoying especially in Post-Plantera Dungeon. I was farming Ectoplasm and other materials and i was attacked by two random Skeletron
I have a post-Moon Lord suggestion:
A random Celestial Tower will spawn in a random surface spot (excluding spawn) and only spawn during Night
Lol alright good idea and skeletron shall be lowered

the mod has been imported in Fargos !
[doublepost=1517169924,1517169568][/doublepost]Since this thread is pointless now could it be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom