Console Massive New Terraria 1.3 PS4 & Xbox One Patch Now Available

Discussion in 'Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio' started by ClearConscious, Sep 12, 2018.

1. xResurgence

xResurgence Terrarian

It's fixed for me. Though it sometimes doesn't show that it's explored right when you load in. If you just stand still for a few moments the map fixes itself.

2. The Solar God

The Solar God Skeletron Prime

Great news, I can't wait to play this game with less bugs

3. ClearConscious

ClearConscious Community Manager Staff Member Pipeworks Studio

Could you provide some video footage? Thanks!

Genezyp Kapen likes this.
  4. cthulhu fhtagn

cthulhu fhtagn Spazmatism

Im having a similar issue. Whats happening is when crafting a large amount of something say stone walls after so many it disappears from the crafting menu (even though i still have plenty of stone.) I have to exit inventory then come back in to be able to craft more or even move stack of stone to a different spot in inventory to be able to craft more walls. That was just an example happens with wood walls as well and pretty much anything in large quantities.

5. ClearConscious

ClearConscious Community Manager Staff Member Pipeworks Studio

Please report the issue here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html - Footage to go along with that would also be excellent. Thanks!

6. xHeX-ViipeRx

xHeX-ViipeRx Terrarian

I took a careful look at the notes and saw the line. I'll test it out myself to see if the issue has completely gone, it literallyruined the game for me, thanks for your reply.

7. Gunmir

Gunmir Terrarian

so, does it add new items or any new UI?

8. Kitten Shuttles

Kitten Shuttles Steampunker

Yessssss!! Been waiting years for this! :eek::D

9. Proto Persona

Proto Persona Brain of Cthulhu

Not really, but there is a new UI opacity slider. Content wise it's the same update you already have, just with less game errors.

10. Cyberra

Cyberra Skeletron

I tried out the new update... First time I've played in a while since I've been into Monster Hunter: World >>;;;;; I did notice some slight hitching/stuttering, but it wasn't too bad. What I did notice is this: My ranged character has a sniper scope equipped. Before the update I could stretch the field of view all the way out to see what was spawning in caves/water pools/random holes just out of my usual view, but now when I try it suddenly snaps back to the center. It didn't do that before.

11. cthulhu fhtagn

cthulhu fhtagn Spazmatism

Umm some strange things happen at a depth of 3350. Character pauses game goes on even turns invisible at times weird. Expert ps4

12. r4v1n6

r4v1n6 Official Terrarian

Does your character have the Depth Hair Dye?

13. The Solar God

The Solar God Skeletron Prime

So I’m playing this update for the first time expecting good things with the 600 bugs they fixed
    First thing I noticed is that when I swing my meowmere the rainbow trail that comes out of the cats has been shortened and for some reason it bugs me.
    Secondly I noticed when I throw a daybreak it’s glitchy and not all the spears are shown on the screen and it just disappears and reappears.
    And lastly the frame rate of the game seems to have gone down too.

14. Steelebourne

Steelebourne Terrarian

The frame rate on the PS4 was fine before the update, but I've noticed a few drops here and there since then. It's nothing really game-breaking like what the Xbox's sounds like, but it's noticible. I already sent a bug report, but I just thought I'd share.

Update - the inventory menu lag is still just as bad as before.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    The Solar God likes this.
  15. Spoonlord

Spoonlord Steampunker

Awesome! and i didn't see anything about the vortex beater glitch either...
    (which is good) :)

16. Chaoraiser256

Chaoraiser256 Terrarian

On my legacy world whenever I go to the right (With several torches and things) the game crashes.

This didn't happen before the patch and is only happening on this older world (transferred from 360) but is there anything I can to to prevent that? Cause I still have items to move from there and builds to keep track of that I want to move but I can't go over there as of now regardless of character :(

17. fisheye11

fisheye11 Terrarian

Is there a way to turn off the grid while in manual cursor mode? Zooming in a little would remedy this before the patch. But now the grid is always there regardless how far you're zoomed in.

18. Steelebourne

Steelebourne Terrarian

I'm actually glad it's always on now. Building complex designs, or even just counting the number of blocks you placed became impossible when you were zoomed in, even the slightest bit. And you really need to zoom in sometimes to do those things. Hopefully you'll get an option.

19. ZomaBoy1920

ZomaBoy1920 Terrarian

Does anyone have a problem where if you put a Key of Light or Night in any chest the Mimics won't spawn in? Or is it just my game?

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    r4v1n6 likes this.
  20. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Is your chest empty except for the Key of Light/Night? The Key needs to be the only thing in the chest.