Console Massive New Terraria 1.3 PS4 & Xbox One Patch Now Available

Discussion in 'Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio' started by ClearConscious, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Dark Hydrak

Dark Hydrak Terrarian

* Fixed a bug-
    * Fixed a bug-
    * Fixed a bug-

You fixed a lot of bugs.

PS. Did you fix the error where Multiplayer worlds will override your own personal worlds? It happened to me when I played a new(ish) world (post skeletron,pre WOF) my gf's world. When I exited normally, my main personal worlds had her worlds. This may be because I can sign into her account and Terraria has/had a hard time syncing properly.

I'm just askin tho. :p

2. Cyberra

Cyberra Skeletron

The world overwrite bug was fixed by February or March as far as I know... It was one of the first things they fixed in the first bug fix patch

ClearConscious and Dark Hydrak like this.
  3. Jason67

Jason67 Terrarian

It’s the great update for most terraria fans but sometimes we shall update the Xbox 360 as well

4. Proto Persona

Proto Persona Brain of Cthulhu

No, unfortunately support for the 360 is over, and has been for a very long time.

InstaFiz likes this.
  5. Cyberra

Cyberra Skeletron

The 360 version will be stuck at 1.2.4 forever, unfortunately. They say they can't make the new stuff work with the older system. I :red:ed at them about it for about six months before finally, grouchily finding myself a used Xbox One that didn't cost an arm, leg, and kidney. Having a blast with it now (occasionally literally, if I dodge the wrong way while battling a Teostra)

6. Dark Hydrak

Dark Hydrak Terrarian

Out with the old and in with the new.

7. Tonyterraria

Tonyterraria Terrarian

Im playing on PS4 and my press R3 for build mode completely disappeared. Is there a way to fix this i use build mode so i dont have to keep switching hot keys!!!

8. r4v1n6

r4v1n6 Official Terrarian

Turn off Autopause.

Tonyterraria likes this.
  9. Tonyterraria

Tonyterraria Terrarian

Thanks

r4v1n6 likes this.
  10. Seal the Seal

Seal the Seal Spazmatism

Terraria on consoles can only get more flawless from here (at least until 1.3.1 PC equivalent)! I really have nothing else to say other than I surely am excited for the future updates!

ClearConscious likes this.
  11. TheNebulaPhage

TheNebulaPhage Terrarian

So when do we get Pocket Edition or Wii U?

12. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Aurora3500 likes this.
  13. TheNebulaPhage

TheNebulaPhage Terrarian

:(

14. Shavonnywonny

Shavonnywonny Terrarian

I also had this problem on ps4....couldnt work out what was wrong. Try turning off auto pause in the settings. Works for me everytime now!

15. Moon-lord

Moon-lord Terrarian

I’m so glad that such a major bug fix update is finally out, but sadly I’m still experiencing game crashes every time I try to open my cloud saves. Any news on that?

Jbro2623384 likes this.
  16. Jbro2623384

Jbro2623384 Terrarian

Thanks pipe works and when will yo post creative
    Mode and 1.3 update on mobile

17. InstaFiz

InstaFiz Slime Collector

Even PC doesn’t have creative mode yet. It was confirmed for 1.4, but it’s gonna be a looooooooooong time before that update arrives.

18. ConsoleFTW

ConsoleFTW Terrarian

600 bug fixes and etc. but not one is to fix the issue so many are having, of the UI scale not fitting the tv screens. Don’t tell me to try to change my tv settings, been there, done that, nothing works, this is the same issue that a lot of others have, and it’s ridiculous. They need to add a UI size adjustment feature so the game can fit every tv screen, I shouldn’t have to buy a different tv to play this game properly.

19. r4v1n6

r4v1n6 Official Terrarian

If the UI in Terraria (or another game) runs off the screen, there are two things you can try:
    • Try adjusting Aspect Ratio or Overscan on your TV Remote/in the TV Settings. Different manufacturers uses different names for it.
    • Try changing output mode from Autodetect/HDMI to DVI in your Xbox Settings>Display & sound>Video output>Video fidelity & overscan.
      Then restore resolution to 1080 (it gets reset to 720).

20. ClearConscious

ClearConscious Community Manager Staff Member Pipeworks Studio

It's important to note that this isn't a bug in the traditional sense. This is a feature we have to code in. We haven't forgotten about this.

Proto Persona likes this.