Console Massive New Terraria 1.3 PS4 & Xbox One Patch Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the great update for most terraria fans but sometimes we shall update the Xbox 360 as well

It’s the great update for most terraria fans but sometimes we shall update the Xbox 360 as well

The 360 version will be stuck at 1.2.4 forever, unfortunately. They say they can't make the new stuff work with the older system. I :red:ed at them about it for about six months before finally, grouchily finding myself a used Xbox One that didn't cost an arm, leg, and kidney. Having a blast with it now (occasionally literally, if I dodge the wrong way while battling a Teostra)

Im playing on PS4 and my press R3 for build mode completely disappeared. Is there a way to fix this i use build mode so i dont have to keep switching hot keys!!!

Terraria on consoles can only get more flawless from here (at least until 1.3.1 PC equivalent)! I really have nothing else to say other than I surely am excited for the future updates!

Does anyone have a problem where if you put a Key of Light or Night in any chest the Mimics won't spawn in? Or is it just my game?
I also had this problem on ps4....couldnt work out what was wrong. Try turning off auto pause in the settings. Works for me everytime now!

I’m so glad that such a major bug fix update is finally out, but sadly I’m still experiencing game crashes every time I try to open my cloud saves. Any news on that?

600 bug fixes and etc. but not one is to fix the issue so many are having, of the UI scale not fitting the tv screens. Don’t tell me to try to change my tv settings, been there, done that, nothing works, this is the same issue that a lot of others have, and it’s ridiculous. They need to add a UI size adjustment feature so the game can fit every tv screen, I shouldn’t have to buy a different tv to play this game properly.

600 bug fixes and etc. but not one is to fix the issue so many are having, of the UI scale not fitting the tv screens. Don’t tell me to try to change my tv settings, been there, done that, nothing works, this is the same issue that a lot of others have, and it’s ridiculous. They need to add a UI size adjustment feature so the game can fit every tv screen, I shouldn’t have to buy a different tv to play this game properly.
If the UI in Terraria (or another game) runs off the screen, there are two things you can try:
  • Try adjusting Aspect Ratio or Overscan on your TV Remote/in the TV Settings. Different manufacturers uses different names for it.
  • Try changing output mode from Autodetect/HDMI to DVI in your Xbox Settings>Display & sound>Video output>Video fidelity & overscan.
    Then restore resolution to 1080 (it gets reset to 720).

It's important to note that this isn't a bug in the traditional sense. This is a feature we have to code in. We haven't forgotten about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom