Console Massive New Terraria 1.3 PS4 & Xbox One Patch Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you provide some video footage? Thanks!
Im having a similar issue. Whats happening is when crafting a large amount of something say stone walls after so many it disappears from the crafting menu (even though i still have plenty of stone.) I have to exit inventory then come back in to be able to craft more or even move stack of stone to a different spot in inventory to be able to craft more walls. That was just an example happens with wood walls as well and pretty much anything in large quantities.

Im having a similar issue. Whats happening is when crafting a large amount of something say stone walls after so many it disappears from the crafting menu (even though i still have plenty of stone.) I have to exit inventory then come back in to be able to craft more or even move stack of stone to a different spot in inventory to be able to craft more walls. That was just an example happens with wood walls as well and pretty much anything in large quantities.

Please report the issue here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html - Footage to go along with that would also be excellent. Thanks!

There are mentions of this bug in the patch notes, so I would assume so? But still better to test it and see.

Did the multiplayer tally counter reset bug make it into this round of fixes or will that be addressed in a future patch? i really want to ask a friend for help building an auto farm for the Pumpkin and especially the Frost Moon events to get the rare end-wave drops from the Ice Queen, but I also don't want to lose my progress toward rare banners like the Groom and Pinky

And you're welcome for the help in nailing down the bug causing the endgame-gear-in-ice-or-spiders issues, Re-Logic/Pipeworks ^_^

I took a careful look at the notes and saw the line. I'll test it out myself to see if the issue has completely gone, it literallyruined the game for me, thanks for your reply.

I tried out the new update... First time I've played in a while since I've been into Monster Hunter: World >>;;;;; I did notice some slight hitching/stuttering, but it wasn't too bad. What I did notice is this: My ranged character has a sniper scope equipped. Before the update I could stretch the field of view all the way out to see what was spawning in caves/water pools/random holes just out of my usual view, but now when I try it suddenly snaps back to the center. It didn't do that before.

Umm some strange things happen at a depth of 3350. Character pauses game goes on even turns invisible at times weird. Expert ps4

So I’m playing this update for the first time expecting good things with the 600 bugs they fixed
First thing I noticed is that when I swing my meowmere the rainbow trail that comes out of the cats has been shortened and for some reason it bugs me.
Secondly I noticed when I throw a daybreak it’s glitchy and not all the spears are shown on the screen and it just disappears and reappears.
And lastly the frame rate of the game seems to have gone down too.

The frame rate on the PS4 was fine before the update, but I've noticed a few drops here and there since then. It's nothing really game-breaking like what the Xbox's sounds like, but it's noticible. I already sent a bug report, but I just thought I'd share.

Update - the inventory menu lag is still just as bad as before.

Last edited:
On my legacy world whenever I go to the right (With several torches and things) the game crashes.

This didn't happen before the patch and is only happening on this older world (transferred from 360) but is there anything I can to to prevent that? Cause I still have items to move from there and builds to keep track of that I want to move but I can't go over there as of now regardless of character :(

Is there a way to turn off the grid while in manual cursor mode? Zooming in a little would remedy this before the patch. But now the grid is always there regardless how far you're zoomed in.

Is there a way to turn off the grid while in manual cursor mode? Zooming in a little would remedy this before the patch. But now the grid is always there regardless how far you're zoomed in.
I'm actually glad it's always on now. Building complex designs, or even just counting the number of blocks you placed became impossible when you were zoomed in, even the slightest bit. And you really need to zoom in sometimes to do those things. Hopefully you'll get an option.

Does anyone have a problem where if you put a Key of Light or Night in any chest the Mimics won't spawn in? Or is it just my game?

Last edited:
Does have a problem where if you put a Key of Light or Night in any chest the Mimics won't spawn in? Or is it just my game?
Is your chest empty except for the Key of Light/Night? The Key needs to be the only thing in the chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom