NPCs & Enemies Master Mode King Slime rework

Cave Johnson

Skeletron
Adds a couple ability

First ability: lunge attack: King Slime can lunge at the player directly at times

Second ability: slime cannon: while at half health, King Slime can launch an extremely deadly spiked slime at you

Thank you for reading this

Please relogic notice me senpaaaiiiii

AFAIK, master mode does not alter a boss' behaviour; they will use their expert mode AI, so this would rather be a modification for its expert AI pattern.

It isn't going to be in the game, but I just thought it would be good to have a master mode ai for king slime, and master mode ai changes in general

Plus I don't even play master mode cause I'm veteran noob at game plz no hahte

I do like the idea of modified boss behavior since mastermode is a pile of crap fake difficulty. The spike blast attacks could be used for a later phase of the battle as the boss gets to low health driving the player to finish it quickly as several expert bosses already gain that property the threshold could be the point king slime and its crown are proportional to that of spiked slimes. Perhaps two distinct ranged attacks a regular but weaker attack and then a stronger focused spike rain attack

If it is given a leap attack it should have a distinct jiggle prior to attacking to serve as a clue to the incoming attack.
Kimg slimes loot is also definitely not up to par with this sort of buff though that is something I have felt for a while now I feel the slime staff should be a king slime drop or at least given a high drop chance relative to regular slimes and that gimmick joke weapon is always insulting to acquire... >_>

Back
Top Bottom