tModLoader Material Trader NPC

Hello, I like your mod, but I noticed that sometimes the conditions are met, but NPCs do not spawn. Is it a programming error or am I doing something wrong?(А также я заметил что один из NPC имеет букву 'щ' вместо 'e')

Hello, I like your mod, but I noticed that sometimes the conditions are met, but NPCs do not spawn. Is it a programming error or am I doing something wrong?(А также я заметил что один из NPC имеет букву 'щ' вместо 'e')
Можно поподробнее? Я буду рад исправить ошибки по приезду домой.

Attachments

• SAID BY.PNG
    SAID BY.PNG
    23.5 KB · Views: 293
Хорошо, напиши пожалуйста что это за НИП. А что по поводу спавна НИПов?

Хорошо, напиши пожалуйста что это за НИП. А что по поводу спавна НИПов?
НИП - Святой обмениватель, а на счёт спавна, был у меня свободный дом, Адский слиток в инвентаре и побеждены все(!) боссы в игре, был вечер, я отошёл от дома, ждал минут 15, а он не пришёл. Но возможно проблема в том, что у меня в тоже время были включены ещё 48 модов, такая вероятность бывает?
Мод мне искренне нравится, но, хоть это и сложно, я считаю необходимым добавить совместимость к более популярным модам(вроде Thorium/Calamity), так как это привлечёт внимание других игроков, и, возможно, даже Ютуберов.
Если будет необходима помощь с английским, то вот мои исправления:
Джунглевый обмениватель-"Can you ask (имя знахаря) why he was waiting for you to defeat Queen Bee?"
"Everyone likes Jungle!"
"Do you want me to hit you with my stinger?"
"How the author made me?"
Океанный обмениватель-"Everyone likes Ocean!"
"We have been making races with the angler, but he fell asleep."
Злой обмениватель-"Going through that evil was so terrible."
"Did you see my horns? I got them after the 5th day here!"
"Don't go to the horrific place I went through!"
Небесный обмениватель-"Can you defeat the Grand Wyvern?"
Подземный обмениватель-"I don't know where my younger sister is."
"Can you ask (имя механика) to apologize?"
"By statistics, 70% of all Terraria players purchase rubies from me."
Снежный обмениватель-"Can you defeat the strong Ice Golem?"
Пустынный обмениватель-"Can you defeat the creepy Sand Elemental?"

НИП - Святой обмениватель, а на счёт спавна, был у меня свободный дом, Адский слиток в инвентаре и побеждены все(!) боссы в игре, был вечер, я отошёл от дома, ждал минут 15, а он не пришёл. Но возможно проблема в том, что у меня в тоже время были включены ещё 48 модов, такая вероятность бывает?
Мод мне искренне нравится, но, хоть это и сложно, я считаю необходимым добавить совместимость к более популярным модам(вроде Thorium/Calamity), так как это привлечёт внимание других игроков, и, возможно, даже Ютуберов.
Если будет необходима помощь с английским, то вот мои исправления:
Джунглевый обмениватель-"Can you ask (имя знахаря) why he was waiting for you to defeat Queen Bee?"
"Everyone likes Jungle!"
"Do you want me to hit you with my stinger?"
"How the author made me?"
Океанный обмениватель-"Everyone likes Ocean!"
"We have been making races with the angler, but he fell asleep."
Злой обмениватель-"Going through that evil was so terrible."
"Did you see my horns? I got them after the 5th day here!"
"Don't go to the horrific place I went through!"
Небесный обмениватель-"Can you defeat the Grand Wyvern?"
Подземный обмениватель-"I don't know where my younger sister is."
"Can you ask (имя механика) to apologize?"
"By statistics, 70% of all Terraria players purchase rubies from me."
Снежный обмениватель-"Can you defeat the strong Ice Golem?"
Пустынный обмениватель-"Can you defeat the creepy Sand Elemental?"
1. Для спавна Святого Торговца нужна (!) Пыль Пикси, а не Адский Слиток.
2. Адский слиток вообще не нужен для спавна какого-либо НИПа из моего мода (а вот руда адского камня - да).
3. 4 июня я начал делать поддержку Thorium Mod, однако 6 июня я уехал на лето. Я возвращаюсь 17 августа и тогда примусь за работу.
4. Если у меня есть грамматические ошибки в репликах, то я их исправлю по возвращению.:)
P. S. НИПы ночью не приходят, лучше было оставить игру с "4:30 утра" до "7:30 вечера"

Hey dude i am interested in your mod and i want to help you add more NPCs ! oh btw the cool guy does NOT spawn for me i just entered hardmode with so many modded NPCs already in my town so i tried bringing more modded npcs and brought the holy trader and still he didn't come is he too cool to come to my NPC town ? xD

Hey dude i am interested in your mod and i want to help you add more NPCs ! oh btw the cool guy does NOT spawn for me i just entered hardmode with so many modded NPCs already in my town so i tried bringing more modded npcs and brought the holy trader and still he didn't come is he too cool to come to my NPC town ? xD
Maybe, but I think he just love bugs. 17th August I will come back. And I'll try to fix it. Or I will make special item for him.

I think i have an idea for his special Item.Make some kind of sunglasses and name them ''Cool Guy's Glasses''.It will summon him,once you consume the item.Also can't seem to find you on discord.Do you mind adding me? TyranianXeroc#4795

Updated to v1.0.6
Fixed: "Cool Guy" doesn't spawn. Changed some prices. Added Thorium Mod support.
v1.0.6.2 - because there was some problem with uploading mod update to mod browser

Last edited:
Krollbotid send me ur discord tag i want to add u and help u adding a calamity support for your mod (when i installed this mod in my calamity D-mode playthrough i couldn't buy any modded items that's why i want to) if you don't mind :D my discord tag is TNTerrarian#8293

Updated to v1.0.6
Fixed: "Cool Guy" doesn't spawn. Changed some prices. Added Thorium Mod support.
v1.0.6.2 - because there was some problem with uploading mod update to mod browser
Спасибо большое за добавление поддержки Thorium-а, очень помогает в новом прохождении! Я рад что у тебя получилось сделать это, надеюсь Ютуберы заметят твой очень полезный мод! (И я рекомендую сделать что-бы подземный обмениватель продавала кобальтовую кирку/бур после перехода в хардмод, так как мало людей идут копать кобальт для чего-либо кроме кирки, и собственно, очень мало людей используют кобальтовое снаряжение/броню)

Спасибо большое за добавление поддержки Thorium-а, очень помогает в новом прохождении! Я рад что у тебя получилось сделать это, надеюсь Ютуберы заметят твой очень полезный мод! (И я рекомендую сделать что-бы подземный обмениватель продавала кобальтовую кирку/бур после перехода в хардмод, так как мало людей идут копать кобальт для чего-либо кроме кирки, и собственно, очень мало людей используют кобальтовое снаряжение/броню)
Хм, продавать кобальтовую кирку, когда уже продаётся кобальт. Не думаю, что это рационально

Okay, so I just want to point out this very major and game-breaking bug:
The Cool Trader NPC sells the Thorium Celestial Fragments for Healer and Bard at what seems like any point in the game; I have a pre-Eater of Worlds character, yet they can buy the fragments.
Cool Guy Bug.png

Okay, so I just want to point out this very major and game-breaking bug:
The Cool Trader NPC sells the Thorium Celestial Fragments for Healer and Bard at what seems like any point in the game; I have a pre-Eater of Worlds character, yet they can buy the fragments.
Thanks for report, very strange...o_O I think that I have an idea how to fix it. I'll release it in next update (this week).

:indifferent:I`m Russian. And I speak English by using acquired in school knowledges and using Yandex Translator. Quotes... I use them for greater accuracy of my answer. And the mod could be more cool, if I was greater drawer and coder). I`m planning next update add Dungeon Trader and changing attack weapons of some npc. But it won't have good animation of Melee attack type.
Why is your English grammar so bad? I mean, study some please. And nobody cares about your bad excuse "i am not english"

Why is your English grammar so bad? I mean, study some please. And nobody cares about your bad excuse "i am not english"
I study English in school, no more, not less. Any problems? - your problems. English isn't my native language, I don't study at school specialized on language learning, so I mustn't know English grammar as englishmen. I created mod cause I have wanted to create a QoL mod not for anyone's praise. I don't care about anyone thinks about my English, especially in my mod, especially at my birthday. I don't make you play with my mod. Don't want to read my English grammar - don't play with my mod. Good luck!

I study English in school, no more, not less. Any problems? - your problems. English isn't my native language, I don't study at school specialized on language learning, so I mustn't know English grammar as englishmen. I created mod cause I have wanted to create a QoL mod not for anyone's praise. I don't care about anyone thinks about my English, especially in my mod, especially at my birthday. I don't make you play with my mod. Don't want to read my English grammar - don't play with my mod. Good luck!
You are really dumb, i really think you should study more than trying to be a idiot thinking that your grammar is good.

Back
Top Bottom