tModLoader Material Trader NPC

You are really dumb, i really think you should study more than trying to be a idiot thinking that your grammar is good.
I don't think that my grammar is ideal but I don't to study English only for computer game mod. And I decide by my own what I should do.
If you have any ideas for trader's phrases, I listen you. No except useless advices for me about studying English, then go out. I have created this thread not for this.

You are really dumb, i really think you should study more than trying to be a idiot thinking that your grammar is good.
if you don't like his grammar can't you just leave him alone ? at least he did more than what u did to the terraria community do u have any good mods ? if you don't like his grammar then just leave peaceful don't declare war dude just unwatch this thread and leave forever and he never said that he won't improve his english so please stop this

Why is your English grammar so bad? I mean, study some please. And nobody cares about your bad excuse "i am not english"

@Silverr

It is unacceptable to be rude and call out other members as "idiots" for any reason. The grammar of another member's post does not matter, especially when it is the case that English isn't a 1st language for many members.

While this happened a week ago, it doesn't change the fact that it is disrespectful. Please refrain from other disrespectful behavior in the future.

You're just a hypocrite, eh? If you're so smart, you could've helped out instead of being rude.

@Stanilaw1113

If you think another member has broken the rules, please do not engage with them, Report the behavior and let the staff handle it without getting involved yourself.

Хоть Крутой Пацан и продаёт звёздную пыль из каламити до хардмода, можно так и оставить, так как из неё нельзя ничего сделать до хардмода!
И расплавившегося блоба это тоже касается! По моему это довольно удобный лайфхак :)

Хоть Крутой Пацан и продаёт звёздную пыль из каламити до хардмода, можно так и оставить, так как из неё нельзя ничего сделать до хардмода!
И расплавившегося блоба это тоже касается! По моему это довольно удобный лайфхак :)
Будет исправлено в следующем обновлении. Теперь он ничего не продает в прехардмоде. Вообще я хотел бы сделать так, чтобы раздел с космическими товарами не открывался до хардмода, но надо переписывать код смены магазина.

Hello,

After installation of this mod, tooltips (NPC names alfter pointing mouse on it) in 'all-NPCs' menu are not shown in my game. Alse there is an error:

Code:
Silently Caught Exception: The given key was not present in the dictionary.   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.<>c.<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0(Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at Terraria.UI.Gamepad.UILinkPointNavigator.SetPosition(Int32 ID, Vector2 Position)
   at Terraria.Main.DrawInventory()
   at Terraria.Main.DrawInterface_27_Inventory()
   at Terraria.Main.<SetupDrawInterfaceLayers>b__1623_23()
   at Terraria.UI.LegacyGameInterfaceLayer.DrawSelf()
   at Terraria.UI.GameInterfaceLayer.Draw()
   at Terraria.Main.DrawInterface(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
   at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
   at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)

After disabling MaterialTraiderNPC mod its working fine.

full list of my mods:
CalamityMod
Recipe Browser
MaxStackPlus
Infinity
Endless Items
imkSushi Mod
Thorium Mod
The One Library
Portable Storage
Mod Helpers
Which Mod Is This From?
Teleporters unchained
Boss Checklist
Joost Mod
Beyond The Forgotten Ages
AlchemistNPC
Quality of Life Rebranding
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
Pumpking's Mod
Spirit Mod
WildLife Mod
Vipix Toolbox
Magic Storage
Where's My Items
Auto Trash
Fargo's Mutant Mod
Furniture, Food and Fun
Wormholes
VeinMiner
SuperQuickRespawn
Loot Bags
Friendly NPC Don't Die
Elemental Unleash
Luiafk
Sacred Tools
Elementals Awoken
Smeltable Tools
The Enigma Mod
Split Mod
Wing Slot

Hello,

After installation of this mod, tooltips (NPC names alfter pointing mouse on it) in 'all-NPCs' menu are not shown in my game.

After disabling MaterialTraiderNPC mod its working fine.

full list of my mods:
Can you try with Material Trader NPC, but without Friendly NPC doesn't die?

I have used this mod in so many of my playthroughs. It's especially helpful to be able to buy modded materials too, as so many QoL mods only help for vanilla items.

I have trouble with getting the Holy Trader to spawn before all the mecha bosses are defeated. I'm sure I meet the requirements for her to move in. Also is the Cool Guy meant to sell daybloom seeds instead of moonglow seeds, especially since the latter is sold by the Jungle Trader already?

I have used this mod in so many of my playthroughs. It's especially helpful to be able to buy modded materials too, as so many QoL mods only help for vanilla items.

I have trouble with getting the Holy Trader to spawn before all the mecha bosses are defeated. I'm sure I meet the requirements for her to move in. Also is the Cool Guy meant to sell daybloom seeds instead of moonglow seeds, especially since the latter is sold by the Jungle Trader already?
You're right there was a mistake in the code

I really like all the sprites, except the cavern trader legs, i don't know what it is but i think its not really good

I really like all the sprites, except the cavern trader legs, i don't know what it is but i think its not really good
I took Mechanic's sprite as model so she has same legs but in another colors. I'm really bad artist so I don't like some sprites too.

Are there any plans on altering some items Pricing? The Smooth coal, while it sells for nothing, can be used to craft diamonds at 12 smooth coal a piece, this would make for easy money making as you purchase smooth coal for nothing. my recomendation would be to make the price to buy smooth coal 12 silver and 50 copper. that way 12 pieces of smooth coal would equal the price of one diamond.

Are there any plans on altering some items Pricing? The Smooth coal, while it sells for nothing, can be used to craft diamonds at 12 smooth coal a piece, this would make for easy money making as you purchase smooth coal for nothing. my recomendation would be to make the price to buy smooth coal 12 silver and 50 copper. that way 12 pieces of smooth coal would equal the price of one diamond.
Its almost ready:
v1.0.8
Added imkSushisMod support. Changed Cool Guy Martian block sell conditions from "Golem Defeated" to "Martians Defeated". Fixed bug with Thorium that Smooth coal have no value. Now Cool Guy sells all the Thorium's butterflies! Added all items from Elements Awoken. Finally!

Last edited:
Updated to v1.0.8
Added imkSushi's Mod support. Changed Cool Guy Martian block sell conditions from "Golem Defeated" to "Martians Defeated". Fixed bug with Thorium that Smooth coal have no value. Now Cool Guy sells all the Thorium's butterflies! Added all (I hope) items from Elements Awoken.
There was some problems with getting conditions of boss defeating conditions (and I haven't gotten it). But it's ready now.

Back
Top Bottom