tModLoader Material Trader NPC

Updated to v1.0.8
Added imkSushi's Mod support. Changed Cool Guy Martian block sell conditions from "Golem Defeated" to "Martians Defeated". Fixed bug with Thorium that Smooth coal have no value. Now Cool Guy sells all the Thorium's butterflies! Added all (I hope) items from Elements Awoken.
There was some problems with getting conditions of boss defeating conditions (and I haven't gotten it). But it's ready now.
Sorry for not bringing this up before but there's a bit of an error with the Winter trader and i believe its because of a minor spelling difference, the Thorium itemname for Icy Shards is IcyShard, there is a weapon called the Ice Lance that uses the itemname IceShard, I can understand where the problem might arise with that so i just wanted to let you know of the spelling differences of e vs y so it could be fixed and icy shards could be sold by the merchant.

Sorry for not bringing this up before but there's a bit of an error with the Winter trader and i believe its because of a minor spelling difference, the Thorium itemname for Icy Shards is IcyShard, there is a weapon called the Ice Lance that uses the itemname IceShard, I can understand where the problem might arise with that so i just wanted to let you know of the spelling differences of e vs y so it could be fixed and icy shards could be sold by the merchant.
Fixed

Can you add the Desert Key, Aquatic Depths Key, and Underworld Key to the Desert Trader, Ocean Trader, and Hell Trader respectively.

Great mod by the way! I assume that English is not your native language though and I can help you spicen up the dialogue of your NPCs a bit. Feel free to contact me! Also, can you change the dialogue of the Cavern Trader to when you rescue the Mechanic?

Can you add the Desert Key, Aquatic Depths Key, and Underworld Key to the Desert Trader, Ocean Trader, and Hell Trader respectively.

Great mod by the way! I assume that English is not your native language though and I can help you spicen up the dialogue of your NPCs a bit. Feel free to contact me! Also, can you change the dialogue of the Cavern Trader to when you rescue the Mechanic?
I'll do it in next update.

When balancing prices, you ought to consider Calamity and it's Revengeance mode's increased coin drop. + Fargo's mod makes it easier to farm bosses therefore easy overall money. Maybe make it so that if it detects you have Fargos, make the butterflies prices skyrocket to about a plat each? if not, then can you tell me how to edit the prices myself? I don't find it fair that I can buy most butterflies at dirt cheap prices.

When balancing prices, you ought to consider Calamity and it's Revengeance mode's increased coin drop. + Fargo's mod makes it easier to farm bosses therefore easy overall money. Maybe make it so that if it detects you have Fargos, make the butterflies prices skyrocket to about a plat each? if not, then can you tell me how to edit the prices myself? I don't find it fair that I can buy most butterflies at dirt cheap prices.
I think I can do this, but I have no idea how much increase prices, if you have ideas you're welcome.

Is there a ways to configure which NPCs spwans? i only wants the caverns one since i only need it for low tier ores and wish to skip the rest, i was looking for something like a stand alone version of the Thorium blacksmith npc.

It appears Calamity messed everything up. Most Calamity items are not being sold. I am not sure if it is due to Shop Expander or what.

@Shadow5300
Mod hasn't been updated for months. I think Calamity items IDs got changed so code of mode may be obsolete. I'll make an update when I'll have a free time

Also, Thorium's butterflies are no longer sold
after Thorium Mod 1.6.1.0
Thorium 1.6 removed all Thorium butterflies.
The Butterfly Staff only requires Gold Butterfly now.

Other than that,
Are there any plans to add support for other mods ?
And can the evil trader be reworked to sell items from both evils ?

Read the first post in this thread, it says at the top he has no plans on bringing it to 1.4
you could practice some functional reading, it's said that > There are no plans to update the mod for new versions of tmodloader before the release of Terraria 1.4

and as you might have noticed, tmodlaoder 1.4 is out. so that's why I was asking.

you could practice some functional reading, it's said that > There are no plans to update the mod for new versions of tmodloader before the release of Terraria 1.4

and as you might have noticed, tmodlaoder 1.4 is out. so that's why I was asking.
He also said it was abandoned which means he is probably not going to continue work on it.

He also said it was abandoned which means he is probably not going to continue work on it.
that is a fair assumption but then again why would there be an extra sentence? I wish that the mod author would at least release the source code.

Back
Top Bottom