tModLoader Max Stack Plus Extra

Max Stack Plus Extra

Max Stack Plus Extra is a variation of the popular Max Stack Plus, unlike the original this one is completely configurable in every aspect, letting you even customize the stack sizes of weapons, accessories and more.

Examples:

Capture.PNG

Also Applies to modded Items:
Capture2.PNG

upload_2019-7-16_14-17-45.png

Credits to Blockaroz for making the mod icon.
Also check out my WIP mod Dragon Ball Terraria.

Last edited:
what the mod will change in normal playthrough ? u could make non-meme version of mod without any changes if it will be possible

what the mod will change in normal playthrough ? u could make non-meme version of mod without any changes if it will be possible
If you happened to stack a weapon or accessory that had a prefix or modifier it would clear it, and from what i've heard it can also clear any stored modded data, but that doesn't apply to most people.

This is something I'd be incredibly interested in having. Maybe make it so it stacks if it has the same prefix? And if it doesn't have a prefix, it stacks with other non-prefix ones? I figure that's a good medium-ground for pretty much the only downside to the mod. I'd be incredibly interested in having this.

Kiryu's suggestion is good. I also wonder if favorited weapons/tools could be excluded from stacks, but that might be too complicated.

This is something I'd be incredibly interested in having. Maybe make it so it stacks if it has the same prefix? And if it doesn't have a prefix, it stacks with other non-prefix ones? I figure that's a good medium-ground for pretty much the only downside to the mod. I'd be incredibly interested in having this.
Sadly i don't believe that's possible, prefixes are done really weirdly so i don't think its possible to seperate them from the normal stacking.

Kiryu's suggestion is good. I also wonder if favorited weapons/tools could be excluded from stacks, but that might be too complicated.
I also don't think that is possible as it would effect all types of that weapon if a single one was set differently.

Sadly i don't believe that's possible, prefixes are done really weirdly so i don't think its possible to seperate them from the normal stacking.

I also don't think that is possible as it would effect all types of that weapon if a single one was set differently.
I could be wrong but doesn't magic storage stack by prefix? Hell even then it takes up a lot of space, I c an only imagine how it'd be without stacking by prefix. [Not intending any insult with my message, of course!]

This mod makes me unable to reforge modded weapons, please fix. I spent 2 hours disabling and enabling mods to find this :red:.

This mod makes me unable to reforge modded weapons, please fix. I spent 2 hours disabling and enabling mods to find this :red:.
It does say in the description of the mod that it breaks reforges. I am thinking of going back and actually adding more features to this but im a bit busy with my other mod currently.

Hello , nice mod but we have problem with money , after spend some time in a farm we get 4 stack of 9999 copper coin and something like 60 stack of 9999copper coin on the ground , so eating a lot of ressources (computer/server) and spending something like 10 minutes to spam the "quick stack" button in the piggy bank for auto convert them :x

Is it possible to disable the mod only for coin ?

Hello , nice mod but we have problem with money , after spend some time in a farm we get 4 stack of 9999 copper coin and something like 60 stack of 9999copper coin on the ground , so eating a lot of ressources (computer/server) and spending something like 10 minutes to spam the "quick stack" button in the piggy bank for auto convert them :x

Is it possible to disable the mod only for coin ?
Yeah that should be pretty easy to do.

Ok thanks , note it's not an emergency since i've go back to the "basic" stack max +" mostly about the forge issue (but i know you can't do anything for that so it's ok ^^).

But it can help people using your mod (atleast people wo left their game running all night long (real night) in a farm haha)

Have a good day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom