tModLoader Max Stack Plus Extra

I have a bug report.
If you right click an accessory in your inventory, it quick equip it to your's accessory slot. This mod make it NOT possible to do that.
Is it possible to fix it ? Please !

Here's a pretty big update for the mod and makes it far more usable and less of a meme mod. Make sure to update to the newest tmodloader to use it.

V1.1.0
- Migrated to 0.11 tmodloader
- Made all stack changes completely configurable via modconfig. All weapons and equippables default to a stack of 1 with everything else defaulting to 9999.
- Made coins use original stacking

Im hsving issues with coins to where they do not want to stack with themselves them when i move the coins they just stack above 99 then leave one coin behind forever, also starting up with the blowpipe seeds do the same thing. they stay as singular seeds

Last edited:
Im hsving issues with coins to where they do not want to stack with themselves them when i move the coins they just stack above 99 then leave one coin behind forever, also starting up with the blowpipe seeds do the same thing. they stay as singular seeds
There, just published an update which fixes that.

顺便说一下,这个Mod很棒,但是如何定制它?
[doublepost=1564290594,1564290520][/doublepost]By the way, this Mod is great, but how to customize it?

顺便说一下,这个Mod很棒,但是如何定制它?
[doublepost=1564290594,1564290520][/doublepost]By the way, this Mod is great, but how to customize it?
You can customize it from your mod menu, just click the little gear icon. This is assuming you're on the newest tmodloader which is 0.11.3.

You can customize it from your mod menu, just click the little gear icon. This is assuming you're on the newest tmodloader which is 0.11.3.
upload_2019-7-29_0-21-31.png
But I can't seem to find it. Or where?

can't stack vanatiy item's and pirate map and more stack is broken. 1.1.0.3

and i can't another boroken, but i want fix this.

can i download ver 1.1.0.2?

Back
Top Bottom