1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

tModLoader Max Stack+

Discussion in 'Released' started by Darklordofhell, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Darklordofhell

Darklordofhell Terrarian

This mod currently allows all items, not including weapons, accessories, and armor, to stack up to 9999.

You can download this mod on the mod browser

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  2. gui10pow

gui10pow Skeletron Prime

Simple but useful mod I liked it :D, make too potions to be stacked to 99 or 60.

SteveisNoob and Betailas like this.
  3. Keinett

Keinett Plantera

i think this might be a little bit buggy

4. Darklordofhell

Darklordofhell Terrarian

I have tested it, it should work fine.

5. Keinett

Keinett Plantera

Imagine Selling 999 Bars, that is really Br0ken

6. Eldrazi

Eldrazi Eater of Worlds

Fortunately, that's not the meaning of 'buggy'. I quote: 'A software bug is an error, flaw, failure, or fault in a computer program or system that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways'.

Anyways, I find this mod Oddly Charming and although it's been a while since I've really 'played' Terraria (cause modding), this seems like an excellent mod that can be used if you're (like some people among us *me included*) are a bit tired of the stack limit on some of the vanilla items.
    Good initiative, clearly not for everyone, but keep up the good work!

SamTerarrium likes this.
  7. imkSushi

imkSushi Eater of Worlds

Just an idea:
    Seeing as you can change the max stack value, is there any way that you can make things like chests etc. inventory larger as well? You could release that as another mod altogether.

8. Eldrazi

Eldrazi Eater of Worlds

That is possible, but not right now (at least not with tModLoader) as there are no hooks for (G)UI yet, which will make this a pain in the :red: to develop properly.

imkSushi likes this.
  9. imkSushi

imkSushi Eater of Worlds

As much as I like tModLoader, I'm not surprised. But at least come up with the theoretical code, so as the mod can be released quickly after the hooks are added in.

10. Eldrazi

Eldrazi Eater of Worlds

I don't know about the owner of this thread, but I've been attempting to program a lot of stuff (including chest size implementation) and have a lot of (re)usable code lying 'bout because of that.
    Lemme just tell you in advance that there might be more possible than you'd think :p

11. Betailas

Betailas Terrarian

Yes, that would be great! Add, please, this possibility also for potions and for the ore.

gui10pow likes this.
  12. Greasy Hippo

Greasy Hippo Terrarian

Glowsticks? Acorns? Sunflowers? Boss summoners such as Voodoo dolls? Pirate maps and snowglobes?

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
    SteveisNoob and Darklordofhell like this.
  13. Darklordofhell

Darklordofhell Terrarian

Will do!

14. Darklordofhell

Darklordofhell Terrarian

The update should be on the mod browser. It is pretty easy to increase the max stack of things, so any more ideas?

15. imkSushi

imkSushi Eater of Worlds

You should ask someone to move your thread to the released section.
    Also, you should release 'extensions' for changing the max stack for on other popular large mods in tModLoader. Finally, a fun challenge would be a variation that changed the max stack for everything to 1. I would start a playthrough of that.

Darklordofhell likes this.
  16. Greasy Hippo

Greasy Hippo Terrarian

Boss summoners such as Voodoo dolls? Pirate maps and snowglobes? Tissue samples and worm scales?

SteveisNoob and Darklordofhell like this.
  17. The Law

The Law Terrarian

This will be very useful, especially when I changed the drop rates around..... very useful for that indeed.

18. hotwatergamer

hotwatergamer Terrarian

If you could, perhaps increase explosives (grenades, bombs, dynamite, and their sticky/bouncy counterparts) and stars max stacks that would be excellent. :dryadgrin:

19. Darklordofhell

Darklordofhell Terrarian

New update.
    Adds 999 max stack for all explosives and also fallen stars like @hotwatergamer suggested.
    Also adds 999 for all boss spawners, event spawners, solar tablet fragments, shadow scales, and tissue samples like @Greasy Hippo suggested. Includes voodoo dolls.
    It is on the mod browser.

thejaxster and SteveisNoob like this.
  20. SnoekHook

SnoekHook Terrarian

Herb seeds would be a lovely thing to add. I currently have like 2 and a half 99 stacks of daybloom seeds and a bunch of others.