tModLoader Max Stack+

Fortunately, that's not the meaning of 'buggy'. I quote: 'A software bug is an error, flaw, failure, or fault in a computer program or system that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways'.

Anyways, I find this mod Oddly Charming and although it's been a while since I've really 'played' Terraria (cause modding), this seems like an excellent mod that can be used if you're (like some people among us *me included*) are a bit tired of the stack limit on some of the vanilla items.
Good initiative, clearly not for everyone, but keep up the good work!

Just an idea:
Seeing as you can change the max stack value, is there any way that you can make things like chests etc. inventory larger as well? You could release that as another mod altogether.

Just an idea:
Seeing as you can change the max stack value, is there any way that you can make things like chests etc. inventory larger as well? You could release that as another mod altogether.
That is possible, but not right now (at least not with tModLoader) as there are no hooks for (G)UI yet, which will make this a pain in the :red: to develop properly.

That is possible, but not right now (at least not with tModLoader) as there are no hooks for (G)UI yet, which will make this a pain in the :red: to develop properly.
As much as I like tModLoader, I'm not surprised. But at least come up with the theoretical code, so as the mod can be released quickly after the hooks are added in.

As much as I like tModLoader, I'm not surprised. But at least come up with the theoretical code, so as the mod can be released quickly after the hooks are added in.
I don't know about the owner of this thread, but I've been attempting to program a lot of stuff (including chest size implementation) and have a lot of (re)usable code lying 'bout because of that.
Lemme just tell you in advance that there might be more possible than you'd think :p

The update should be on the mod browser. It is pretty easy to increase the max stack of things, so any more ideas?

The update should be on the mod browser. It is pretty easy to increase the max stack of things, so any more ideas?
You should ask someone to move your thread to the released section.
Also, you should release 'extensions' for changing the max stack for on other popular large mods in tModLoader. Finally, a fun challenge would be a variation that changed the max stack for everything to 1. I would start a playthrough of that.

If you could, perhaps increase explosives (grenades, bombs, dynamite, and their sticky/bouncy counterparts) and stars max stacks that would be excellent. :dryadgrin:

Herb seeds would be a lovely thing to add. I currently have like 2 and a half 99 stacks of daybloom seeds and a bunch of others.

Back
Top Bottom