Maxed critical chance?

endorphinz

Terrarian
So I was able to get 102% critical chance on a weapon, does that extra 2% mean anything in this game? I'm not really sure how to test this.

I think it just doesn't do anything more. It doesn't do any damage boost, but I may be wrong.

Since a single hit can not score a critical more than once, each hit gets a additional hit which has a (your crit chance) -100% chance to do additional damage.
Get it?

Since a single hit can not score a critical more than once, each hit gets a additional hit which has a (your crit chance) -100% chance to do additional damage.
Get it?

Oh yeah, in another game I play, Warframe, it is also possible to get >100% crit chance, and it uses the same mechanic. So would the critical multiplier for this 'extra crit' would be 3x I imagine?

Oh yeah, in another game I play, Warframe, it is also possible to get >100% crit chance, and it uses the same mechanic. So would the critical multiplier for this 'extra crit' would be 3x I imagine?
Im sorry, i did say in a obscure way that you dont get additional damage from >100% crit. The math i wrote always results in a chance of 0% of it occuring.

Still, that would be a cool mechanic i think. (given math that doesnt always results in 0% anyways)

You can get 110% with a sniper rifle. Maybe that should be a 10% damage to double the crit damage. It could pave the way for crit focused builds.

Back
Top Bottom