PS4 "Maxed Out" Trophy not unlocking (500 Health and 200 Mana)

DriagonV

Skeletron Prime
I have already beat the game a long time ago and I have 500 health and 20 mana, no accessories or armor that are increasing my health or mana so it's not that, is this a common glitch if so how to fix it?

maybe you could try getting some heart crystals, some mana stars, and some life fruits and try using them to see whether or not you are truly "maxed out"

or maybe you're not connected.

maybe you could try getting some heart crystals, some mana stars, and some life fruits and try using them to see whether or not you are truly "maxed out"

or maybe you're not connected.
Pretty sure I am maxed out, just noticed that I wrote 20 mana rather than 200, but yeah I have 200 mana.

I have already beat the game a long time ago and I have 500 health and 20 mana, no accessories or armor that are increasing my health or mana so it's not that, is this a common glitch if so how to fix it?
Hi @DriagonV, the achievements on console can be finicky. What I’d suggest is going to a new world and seeing if you character can pop the achievement over there. I’d take off all accessories and armor just to triple check that no mana is coming from them. I’m not sure why taking characters to new worlds would make a difference, but it’s helped others in the past enough that I keep suggesting it.

Back
Top Bottom