Console May you fine lads add partial 1.3 content to legacy?

TheAlphaHydra

Spazmatism
This has been boggling my head for a while now, what if y’all tried uploading partial 1.3 content to legacy rather than all of it?
Some players are extremely poor on terraria (myself included) and several video games have kicked us legacy to the curb because we can’t buy a 400$ ps4.
But in this case it wasn’t cause the consoles just old it was because it couldn’t handle the lunar event (That’s most likely the big reason as to why due to the mayhem that occurs during the battle)

So I’m wondering if y’all can try to add small things and see if they work, examples being: Onyx blaster, the Flying Dutchman, seedler etc.
The consoles should be able to handle that right? Small content wouldn’t hurt a bit. Besides, don’t yall already have the coding done it’s just not working due to overheat?

here’s just a simple list of content you could add:

Biome crates
Biome mimics
Flying Dutchman
Pre-golem items
Cellphone (if possible)
Updated sand biome (if possible)
New 1.3 biomes (if possible)
Martian madness event (really hope this ones possible)

I mean if you guys aren’t in the mood for fiddling around with legacy consoles anymore than you’ll get an okay from me, an extremely depressed okay.

Alpha, out.

Bump. (If you’re wondering why I’m bumping my post, it’s because it’s a bungie.net tradition, now please carry on)

Bump. (If you’re wondering why I’m bumping my post, it’s because it’s a bungie.net tradition, now please carry on)
why would you bump a thread one minute after you post it

Anyways, I feel like theres a very small number of people who don't have an xbox one/ps4 or a pc. And terraria can run decently on... like... all pcs. Not that I want to be the guy that brushes legacy support suggestions this off by saying "get rich loser xD", but i don't think this is worth the dev time.

I do get what you're saying. 1.3 was not added to legacy because it could not handle the new sprites, no ones, etc. But this was also partially a marketing tactic. Buying a new gen console is the only way to obtain the update. The old consoles were not built to handle any of the 1.3 update. But I know it would be fun to have a couple of the things. But old gen consoles will never get 1.3, so it is extremely unlikely that the old gen consoles would get any of it. Plus, the development team for old gen consoles is already done with their work. Pipework is taking over from here on out, and they are only updating the new den consoles. Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, etc. have already gotten their final update. So if you would like to enjoy the niceness of 1.3, maybe you could get it on Steam and start all over again. Or, save up your money until you can buy a PlayStation 4, Xbox One, etc. But I do appreciate that you're thinking for the old gen consoles. But one day, even the new gen consoles will be old gen, and we'll have to stay up to date. Thanks for your suggestion, though!

Yours truly,
TrueGamerHQ
[doublepost=1531500104,1531500011][/doublepost]Sorry for the spelling mistakes in that one. I meant new biomes, not no ones.
[doublepost=1531500256][/doublepost]Oh, and I almost forgot! Adding any of the 1.3 update would actually require adding ALL of It, because it is all tied together. You can't add in the Martian Madness event without adding in the Lunar event. It would just be like a jigsaw puzzle with a bunch of missing pieces. Your best bet at playing 1.3 would be to save up for a PS4 and transfer over your data.

Back
Top Bottom