OOC Mayhem Quest - A Terraria RP (OOC)

Razor_Typhoon

Living Tree
WELCOME TO THIS OUT OF CHARACTER LOCATION AND MAYBE MAYHEM QUEST AS A WHOLE...... HERE... YOU WILL CHAT OUT OF CHARACTER AND MAKE CHARACTERS.......

FOR STARTERS...… lets get over the rules......

Rule #1 - Follow the Terraria community forums rules aswell...

Rule #2 - Do not bunny characters (controlling other people's characters without permission)

Rule #3 - Don't post silly/joke replies/characters (here is a example: SHE IS GOD AND ALL THE MEN LOVE HER BUT SHE PICKED MR EXECUTION!)

Rule #4 - While you don't need to follow this rule... i strongly recommend Terraria characters or at least Terrarialike characters.

Rule #5 - You don't need me to start certain things as you can start your own events as long as they follow the rules and are not too confusing (like a character arc or a boss fight)

Rule #6 - DO NOT BREAK THE FOURTH WALL OR TRY REFERENCE CHARACTERS NOT FROM THE ROLEPLAY! (Parents and Family Members are a expection to this rule)

Rule #7 - No crossovers please.

The rules are stated... time for character bios/templates. (Pick the advanced or simple one if you want to join)

Name:

Appearance (Pictures or Description):

Species:

Personality:

Equipment/Weapons and armor:

Ablities:

Quirks:

Flaws:

Character Name:

Character Nickname:

Character Gender:

Character Age:

Character Appearance:

Character Species:

Character Height:

Character Weight:

Character Personality:

Character Equipment:

Character Abilities:

Character Quirks:

Character Flaws:

Extras/Trivia:

Before you ask, I reveal my character!

Name: Obsidian

Appearance (Pictures or Description):
tmkr.io qJ8ppopcRn632HfaiIzeyuSb3s.png
(Yet you could had looked at my profile picture)

Species: Human/Terrarian.

Personality: A bit of a regular warrior, easy to trick/prank as he takes things seriously but upon finding out, he will threaten to stab you with the blood butcherer, Obsidian
other than that has a calm personality and mostly cares of the corruption more than hallow and crimson except that he is sometimes aggressive due to the corruption.

Equipment/Weapons and armor: he wears a set of upgraded obsidian armor which is combined from souls of night along with whielding a blue shield of sorts, a quiver just in case he obtains a bow and some arrows and as his main weapons, he wields the blood butcherer and light disc.

Ablities: Due to him being a warrior, the only thing Obsidian can do is the use of being able to last longer in lava but other than that... he has none.

Quirks: Pretty balanced on speed, attack and defense, a master of using the light disc.

Flaws: Cares too much about the corruption that he shows slight aggression sometimes, bad at dodging things (often resorting to blocking with his shield or getting hit with bad blows)

GOOOOOOOOD LUCK! (AND YES PROCEED TO ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE JOINING)

all this below will be filled upon the roleplay starting.

Cast of living Characters

Deceased Characters

Missing/Unknown Characters

Fought Monsters/Bosses

Items Obtained (plus who owns it as of now).

IC - IC - Mayhem Quest: IC (A Terraria RP)

Congrats for reaching the end of the welcoming post

Last edited:
May I ask what do you mean by no crossovers? Does this mean any character from any franchise is not allowed or...?
Thank you for asking...… Basically...… NO CHARACTERS FROM OTHER FRANCHIESES OR OCS BEING SPECIES FROM OTHER FRANCHIESES (so no latex beasts thank you)

So characters aren't able to reference their parents unless their parents are actually in the RP?
O _ o
Thanks for asking again...… I didn't mention about parents since I thought no one would mention them with their characters but parents and family members are a expection.. (I add that to the main post)

I would want to join, but I'm out of OCs for the time being. I'll join when I made one as my main character has endgame stuff.

I would want to join, but I'm out of OCs for the time being. I'll join when I made one as my main character has endgame stuff.
You don't need to use a terraria character ingame as a character (but feel free to as long as you don't make the endgame stuff OP)

Depends on what counts as another fandom. I use her in roblox rps, irl rps, Minecraft rps and some other rps.

Technically, I have a character creator on my phone, which I am using rn. So I could use one of my OCs from that one, probably Ecole. Or I could use Avian or Evienne, my starbound OCs.

I would need to build their character first, though. Or I could be cheesy and make Isabelle from animal crossing an OC

Back
Top Bottom