Items me and my friend had a terraria 1.3.6 idea

ajack235

Terrarian
me and my friend had a terraria 1.3.6 idea for there to be a chlorophyte bullet pouch that has unlimited chlorophyte bullets in it so once you've made it you wouldn't have to keep going to the jungle to get more chlorophyte what do think?

me and my friend had a terraria 1.3.6 idea for there to be a chlorophyte bullet pouch that has unlimited chlorophyte bullets in it so once you've made it you wouldn't have to keep going to the jungle to get more chlorophyte what do think?
underworld/hell chloro farms are really easy to setand mantain

yeah but you wouldn't have to keep going back to it and to keep it balanced you could make it with end game items like luminite or ectoplaim
that could balance it somehow but I feel still is too broken, maybe take 2-4 att from bullets (?), that way it can be done a bag for every ammo, you can spam a lot without worries about ammo and not be so broken, for the recipe, maybe sniper scope + infinite bullet + things, also one for arrows too, magic quiver + endless arrow + stuff

that could balance it somehow but I feel still is too broken, maybe take 2-4 att from bullets (?), that way it can be done a bag for every ammo, you can spam a lot without worries about ammo and not be so broken, for the recipe, maybe sniper scope + infinite bullet + things, also one for arrows too, magic quiver + endless arrow + stuff
good idea

Take a look at any mod that gives endless ammo items and you'll see that the balancing factor of endless quivers/musket pouches is that they only shoot plain ammo. Other variations tend to be super OP because the ammo is infinitely abundant.

As an example, some mods give endless star cannon stars, which is essentially game-breaking because of how powerful the star cannon is at the stage of the game when it's available. The weapon is especially strong, yet the sheer expense of getting enough stars for full effectiveness balances it. The same general concept is true of chlorophyte, luminite, etc.

Back
Top Bottom