Items Meat chunk and Slime changes

Conjo344

Queen Slime
The Rotten Chunk and Slime items that you get in your inventory have a tooltip that's a complete lie. (But, not complete, just about 50%) It just looks like you could eat them, but the game doesn't let you. So, I propose that they are able to be eaten! And they would provide Buffs/Debuffs for you! (* = New Buff/Debuff)

Gel:
Will heal 30 health
Will give you slowness for 30 secs as well

Rotten Chunk:
Will Heal 10 health
Gives Poison Touch* for 30 secs
Gives Sickness* for 30 secs

Poison Touch:
Poisons any enemy you get hurt by

Sickness:
Lose 3 life every 1 second

Last edited:
Consumable just means they can be used up by means of placement. Although having debuffs given from consuming evil or disgusting items makes sense, healing more than mushrooms and giving shine for 30 seconds is just a bit OP even though it does have that side effect. I have to disagree, but none the less still an interesting idea.

Consumable just means they can be used up by means of placement. Although having debuffs given from consuming evil or disgusting items makes sense, healing more than mushrooms and giving shine for 30 seconds is just a bit OP even though it does have that side effect. I have to disagree, but none the less still an interesting idea.
Tweaked it a little bit, should be better.

Hrm. Wait a minute.. by meat chunk do you mean rotten chunks? Also, that recent tweak made it a bit better, I still don't quite understand why it heals so much since it's that common...

Hrm. Wait a minute.. by meat chunk do you mean rotten chunks? Also, that recent tweak made it a bit better, I still don't quite understand why it heals so much since it's that common...
It heals so much to account for the debuff of slowness it gives you, and yeah i did mean rotten chunks.

Back
Top Bottom