Items Mech Armor, Tools, Weapons, Battle Mount, and Pet. Oh, And don't forget ENEMIES.

Do you think they should add Mechanical based items, enemies, armor, and weapons into Terraria?

• Yes!

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • No.

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I haven't decided.

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

Hexadood

Terrarian
This is simply a judge thread on my ideas. No mercy on my mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
This would be good, but, Mechanical Bosses in fact "Hallowed Bosses", since they're dropped the materials to craft Hallowed gear(except for Pwnhammer). So, having a secondary gear from the same bosses would be messy. But yes, it's a cool idea, and we have the Mechanical Cart, which is a start for ful Mechanical gear. Hey, I'm way too much confused...

Add some of your main idea to the main post. You can't expect people to think the idea for you, and you judge if it's what you want.

This forum is not for "leave your ideas here and hope devs will add in-game" threads.

Its all good. I fixed it up. also, if you got any good ideas for armor, tools, weapons, etc. just put it down in the comments.

prowler wouldn't work because that and critical strikes in PvP would literally one shot someone.
no support on any of these :/ sorry.
if you explained how to get/what you need to get them maybe i would change my mind. but for now...
fix it up and explain each one more in depth.
ideas don't just appear. gotta think what would be balanced around the actual idea.
its like a solar system.
you have the core (the sun)
the details (the inner planets)
the touch ups (the outer planets)
and maybe even a follow up (pluto)

at least thats how when i make suggestions, i think of it that way.

The Iron Crawler.

The Iron Crawler is a mechanical spider designed for meteroite excavation. But the creators went mad and decided to make it a killing machine. Spawns on very rarely on lunar eclipses, Or spawned with a Mechanical Spider Eye (4 lens, 4 souls of night & light and mechanical ingots [made by fusing the hallowed ingots with gears].

HP 10000
Attack damage 35-75 Damage Points

Weapons.
Sharp Fangs, Rocket Battery, SP1D3R-UNIT, Jumping on the target, Death Blast.

LOOT!
SP1D3R-UNIT Leggings, SP1D3R-UNIT Chestplate, SP1D3R-UNIT Helmet, Toxin Cannisters, Toxicator,
SP1D3R-UNIT Mount, The Iron Crawler Trophy, Vanity set, And a secret part to something i've been saving, But i won't spoil it. :D
The mount is earned by gatherin 7 peices from the boss. Usually found of the SP1D3R-UNIT mini spiders.
SP1D3R-UNIT Servo-Backleg Left
SP1D3R-UNIT Servo -Middleleg Left
SP1D3R-UNIT Servo-Frontleg Left
SP1D3R-UNIT Main Control Unit (Body)
SP1D3R-UNIT Servo-Backleg Right
SP1D3R-UNIT Servo-Middleleg Right
SP1D3R-UNIT Serbo-Frontleg Right
And you put them together with some souls of night and light along with 5 toxin canisters at the new crafting station for the addon The Mechanical Workshop
After that you will have the Dormant SP1D3R-UNIT Cell! Use it to get your SP1D3R-UNIT mount.

The SP1D3R-UNIT mount.
This is not a normal mount. You can dismount it by pressing E. The mount will fight with you and poison enemies that are trying to hurt you.
(Thus why you need the Toxin Canisters.)
It will grow from a Hatchling to a War Unit.
Hatchlings are the basic melee attack unit. Usually just running into a foe and damaging them till they die.
Adult SP1D3R-UNITs can use the drills attached to thier feet to cling to walls and cling to enemies. They will hop off after a enough damage is dealt.
War Units are smaller versions of The Iron Crawler. They have a full missile barrage attack. When you are below 7 hearts the SP1D3R-UNIT will remain in one position and and start launching 10 rockets at a time until you heal or the target dies. These rockets are lethal due to the tracking built in. The rockets can tell when there is a wall and fly above-below it to get to the target. These rockets DO damage you if your too close. So keep a good distance.

Summoning Text

You have made a grave mistake.

The Iron Crawler.

The Iron Crawler is a mechanical spider designed for meteroite excavation. But the creators went mad and decided to make it a killing machine. Spawns on occasionally on solar eclipses, Or spawned with a Mechanical Spider Eye.

HP 10000
Attack damage 2-3 hearts

Weapons.
Sharp Fangs, Rocket Battery, SP1D3R-UNIT, Jumping on the target, Death Blast.

LOOT!
SP1D3R-UNIT Leggings, SP1D3R-UNIT Chestplate, SP1D3R-UNIT Helmet, Toxin Cannisters, Venom Cannon,
SP1D3R-UNIT Mount, The Iron Crawler Trophy, Vanity set, And a secret part to something i've been saving, But i won't spoil it. :D
The mount is earned by gatherin 7 peices from the boss. Usually found of the SP1D3R-UNIT mini spiders.
SP1D3R-UNIT Servo-Backleg Left
SP1D3R-UNIT Servo -Middleleg Left
SP1D3R-UNIT Servo-Frontleg Left
SP1D3R-UNIT Main Control Unit (Body)
SP1D3R-UNIT Servo-Backleg Right
SP1D3R-UNIT Servo-Middleleg Right
SP1D3R-UNIT Serbo-Frontleg Right
And you put them together with some souls of night and light along with 5 toxin canisters at the new crafting station for the addon The Mechanical Tool Bench
After that you will have the Dormant SP1D3R-UNIT Canister! Use it to get your SP1D3R-UNIT mount.

The SP1D3R-UNIT mount.
This is not a normal mount. It will stay active even when you attack. The mount will fight with you and poison enemies that are trying to hurt you.
(Thus why you need the Toxin Canisters.)
It will grow from a Hatchling to a War Unit.
Hatchlings are the basic melee attack unit. Usually just running into a foe and damaging them till they die.
Adult SP1D3R-UNITs can use the drills attached to thier feet to cling to walls and cling to enemies. They will hop off after a short amount of time.
War Units are smaller versions of The Iron Crawler. They have a full missile barrage attack. When you are below 7 hearts the SP1D3R-UNIT will stop moving and stay in a one spot an start launching 10 rockets at a time until you heal or the target dies. These rockets are lethal due to the tracking built in. The rockets can tell when there is a wall and fly above-below it to get to the target.
solar eclipse? we have mothron.
we should make it spawn during blood moon instead. as a "boss" because it doesn't really have a boss.
but pretty cool.
the mount shouldn't take 7 pieces though :/ unless there is a possibility of 2 dropping only post moon lord people would even attempt to farm it.
but thats good otherwise.

The PR0WL3R is a mech designed to look like a wolf. Designed for planet exploration it made only one trip of to a planet know as Exodius III. It came back coated in a black ooze. When they opened the cockpit the entire cockpit was coated with blood. and a lone corpse was laying inside with a large hole in its stomache. Looking like something exploded out. As they were examining the body they heard something. The mech was gone. Scientists were all dead. And then these two red eyes appeared in the darkness. it jumped out at them. It was the mech, But there was nothing inside. It was being controlled by another being. Beyond thier control.

The PR0WL3R has 5 known attacks. And is more powerful than its ancestor. The Iron Crawler.
Iron Bite (1-3 Hearts), Slash (1 Heart, It attacks fast though. So watch out!), Eye Lasers (2 Hearts), MiniGuns (1 Hearts), and a secret power beyond my knowledge( ??? Hearts).

Health
15000 HP

Loot

PR0WL3R Leggings, PR0WL3R Chestpeice, PR0WL3R Helmet, Mask, Or Headgear, Predator P0W3R Blade, And Mount.

Its not done but its as far as i've thought.
[doublepost=1463522580,1463522525][/doublepost]
The PR0WL3R is a mech designed to look like a wolf. Designed for planet exploration it made only one trip of to a planet know as Exodius III. It came back coated in a black ooze. When they opened the cockpit the entire cockpit was coated with blood. and a lone corpse was laying inside with a large hole in its stomache. Looking like something exploded out. As they were examining the body they heard something. The mech was gone. Scientists were all dead. And then these two red eyes appeared in the darkness. it jumped out at them. It was the mech, But there was nothing inside. It was being controlled by another being. Beyond thier control.

The PR0WL3R has 5 known attacks. And is more powerful than its ancestor. The Iron Crawler.
Iron Bite (1-3 Hearts), Slash (1 Heart, It attacks fast though. So watch out!), Eye Lasers (2 Hearts), MiniGuns (1 Hearts), and a secret power beyond my knowledge( ??? Hearts).

Health
15000 HP

Loot

PR0WL3R Leggings, PR0WL3R Chestpeice, PR0WL3R Helmet, Mask, Or Headgear, Predator P0W3R Blade, And Mount.

The story is just to get people to fear it. Like how the wall of flesh got its fame. is it too much? Or is it good?
[doublepost=1463522883][/doublepost]
solar eclipse? we have mothron.
we should make it spawn during blood moon instead. as a "boss" because it doesn't really have a boss.
but pretty cool.
the mount shouldn't take 7 pieces though :/ unless there is a possibility of 2 dropping only post moon lord people would even attempt to farm it.
but thats good otherwise.
I feel as though the mount should be a challange. You should be glad i didnt go with my original 11 pieces. And the mount is good the way it is. Re-Logic can nerf it all they want. As long as this guy get into 1.3, My life will be complete.

With power beyond your imagination.

Health
15000 HP

Loot

[doublepost=1463522580,1463522525][/doublepost]
The story is just to get people to fear it. Like how the wall of flesh got its fame. is it too much? Or is it good?
[doublepost=1463522883][/doublepost]
I feel as though the mount should be a challange. You should be glad i didnt go with my original 11 pieces. And the mount is good the way it is. Re-Logic can nerf it all they want. As long as this guy get into 1.3, My life will be complete.
Ok :p
just was seeing what you'd say. but good idea all around though

Now. Jaybarb. Im going to tell you a little secret before ANYONE else.
Here is the hint. "Five Creatures, United as one. To fight the evil before we are dead. Thier souls burn ever red. As the night closes in for the kill. It rises to send them back with a shrill. For when they attack, It will be there. Fighting strong. Fighting fair."
[doublepost=1463577695,1463577486][/doublepost]That is what these bosses are about. Mystery. What are they about? What are they doing here? Why do they exist?

Those awnsers will be revealed soon my friend.

New mount!

M3CHA SU1T MK11

The M3CHA SU1T MK11 is a external protection suit. Think of it as a extention of yourself. This will be the FIRST craftable set of armor for this addon.
DONT go after the bosses unless you have this. You will be destroyed in a matter of seconds. This is a set of armor that goes OVER your orignal armor, Like a exo-suit. It doubles your current defence in order to take some hits by the bosses. Normally you will just die from getting hit by a missile from The Iron Walker. But with this you stand a good chance. THIS DOES NOT FUNCTION WITHOUT THE FULL SET.

On-Board weapons

It varies on the weapons on board due to the fact you can customize the loadout to your liking. You can also name your mech, Which is nice. You can still do basic attacks with the weapons you have on hand like your terra blade. But the on board weapons can be used instead. There are 3 tiers. Basic Advanced Special and the super-rare LEGENDARY
I have named about 1/4 of all the on-board weapons.

Minigun
Basic rocket battery
Missile launcher

Shotgun [Intergrated with your normal one.]
Plasma Cannon
8 Shot Daedact Launcher [Super Powered Grenade Launcher]

LawBringer [The Ultimate Revolver]
DeRailer [Super Powered Railgun]
The Harvester [6 Bladed Chainsaw]

Titanium Knuckles [ITS LIKE BRASS KNUCKLES BUT BETTER!]
Bunny Blaster [Fires out Bloodthirsty bunnies with DYNAMITE strapped to them!]
The Key. [A Laser?]

Dont let them find your home...

I FOUND. (Happy Suweeka?) some art on how some of the stuff will look.
temp_o.jpg

Pray tell, when did you make these artwork? And why are the image addresses completely different, as if ripped from somewhere? And why does google image search say that this isn't what you say it is?
Heh heh. Yeah. I did find images that show what they look like in my mind. None of these are mine.

When Suweeka catches you in the act and you have to come clean. I recommend you edit that post with the images in it

Back
Top Bottom