Weapons & Equip Mechanical Boss Wings.

Utilty

Terrarian
My suggestion is having mechanical boss wings, made from 20 souls of flight, fright, might and sight and 10 hallowed bars.
I think it should be a little better than Ice wings, since it's harder to get, though not too overopwered.

Why I think it should be added?
i think it's a nice addition to the game, and since it's early hardmode, the best wings you can get are Ice Wings, and you already use them for the mechanical bosses fights, then my idea is gathering the materials and crafting another pair of wings.

Shouldn't be too hard to craft them because you're getting the materials post-mech bosses, so you can craft them straight away and they should match the hallowed armor (After all they're made out of hallowed bars).

I don't know if it's neccessary but it's my opinion and I think it's just a nice addition to the game.

Recipe:
20 Souls Of Flight
+
20 Souls Of Fright
+
20 Souls Of Might
+
20 Souls Of Sight
+
10 Hallowed Bars
=
Mech Wings.

Leave your ideas and feedback in the comments, I would love to hear your opinions.

Good Day,
Utilty.

If it's mechanical, consider a machine instead like the Jetpack, Hoverboard or Vortex Booster. If you give it a perk like faster ascent or being able to float in place indefinitely, then it might be able to fill a niche and be useful.

Feels like it requires too many souls though. Perhaps 40 Hallowed Bar + 20 Souls of Flight?

If it's mechanical, consider a machine instead like the Jetpack, Hoverboard or Vortex Booster. If you give it a perk like faster ascent or being able to float in place indefinitely, then it might be able to fill a niche and be useful.

Feels like it requires too many souls though. Perhaps 40 Hallowed Bar + 20 Souls of Flight?
WAY too many bars

You can just get Steampunker wings after killing one mech boss tho.
I'd usually have Frost Wings/Leaf Wings before that tho.
Already tons of options for wings in hardmode pretty early too.

Back
Top Bottom