Good?

• Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Burst

Empress of Light
The Mech Bosses in Expert are not really hard. Also, their expert drops are basically an minecart which shoots lasers. Time to make a little change, okay?

First, both of the twins can do an new attack now. Retinazer can shoot 4 lasers very fast (like his second phase). He is still able to shoot his lasers normally. Spazmatisim can shoot an barrage of 4 cursed flame balls now. In the second phase, Retinazer can now shoot an 4 laser barrage, while Spazmatisim will charge at you like the Eye of Cthulhu in Expert, inflicting cursed flames.

The Destroyer will break in two after defeating him normally. Two smaller destroyers, but they won't spawn probes anymore. Both of them have 20000 HP. The last destroyer killed will drop the normal drops + treasure bag.

Skeletron Prime has an chance to shoot spikes while spinning. Also, he can shoot lasers from his eyes now.

Now, the Expert Drops. The Twins Treasure Bag should have the Shield of the Twins, which can shoot lasers. Also, you can rush at enemys, inflicting Cursed Flames.
Prime's Treasure Bag should have now the Mecha Glove, an upgraded Bone Glove, shooting lasers instead of bones. Also, it will not use bones or other ammo. It is still ranged.
And finally, the Destroyer's Treasure Bag should have an upgraded worm scarf, reducing damage by 25%, as well shooting an Monster with an laser with 20% chance.

I guess that's it. You know the drill, suggest some changes or something!

A lot of people already think that the current Worm Scarf is a bit too strong. A second one that reduces damage by 25% is not only extreme (even outclassing the Paladin's Shield before it has a chance), but in-tandem with the current worm scarf would be even more ridiculous.

Secondly, the Bone Glove never dealt ranged damage, it was throwing damage. It just could get ranged modifiers (like Unreal) because throwing weapons had velocity. I'd support this idea if the throwing class received more love in Hardmode.

Lastly, I like the shields; I'm a fan of shields in this game. Would the shields only shoot lasers when you dash or just periodically as long as they're equipped? I feel like they may be outclassed by other "necessary" accessories fairly quickly into their introduction, but that's just conjecture.

Back
Top Bottom