Portfolio/Multi-Topic Mechanical Menace, healing chairs, and sleeping

Dragon Heart

Terrarian
Hello!

I have some ideas of content which you might add in the game. These are some which I think would prove rather intressting!

NEW THREAT
Might I suggest that you create a new threat of the world as well? Mechanical menace, or however you choose to call it. Heavily Terminator/Skynet inspired. Lots of laser fights, slow moving endo skeleton robots (just as in Terminator's future war of 2029), hunter killer sky machines, and bosses to be a huge Hunter Killer tank with powerful plasma, and final boss of mechanical menace to be a computer virus/mainframe. Lots of cool laser weapon, and vanity items to resemble the Terminator series as well. Maybe even Robocop? Or Mega Man?

The blocks for building could be inspried from Terminator vs Robocop game, Judge Dredd SNES game (look in the Janus laboratory, Mega City One, and Justice One levels), and definitely Mega Man X series. I'd love to see that.

SITTING ON CHAIRS
In a game I dearly loved before I quit playing it due to lot of work in University, Maple Story, it had a neat function: player could carry a chair with them. And whenever they needed to regenerate quickly, both mana and health, they could put the chair wherever they'd like, and sit down and heal up faster. The rate of healing and mana regen is dependent of what type of chair it is. The comfier, the quicker the regens. Do you think you could add this? Besides it would be very nice to sit down with some friends and just chat in a nice cosy environment. :)

SLEEPING
Sleeping, the ever so important aspect of gaming in Secret of Mana 2 and its sequel Seiken Densetsu 3... I think these mechanics should be used in Terraria as well. Basically, the player goes to bed, and wakes up. Either morning or night. In Terraria, the sleeping time could be 8 hours. So basically the sleeping fast forwards time by 8 hours, heals hp and mana, and should be able to be done as much as one wishes to. But since nurse is important, and the bed would basically omit her... maybe fast forwarding time would be sufficient.
It would be great to be able to skip annoying events such as Blood Moon when the player least needs it, simply with this. Plus seeing their character go to bed does add quite some charm to it.

So, thank you for reading it through, and I hope you can add it to your awesome game. :)

I agree with the chair but not sleeping, that completely destroys the purpose of the magic sundial and would be way too op, you could sleep until an event or skip a event or just sleep until a traveling merchant arrives. Also could you add a little more detail to the first part

Back
Top Bottom