Mechanical Wall of Flesh Sprite (Barrier of Steel)

Izzywalfle

Terrarian
:mad: Mechanic!! Stop Creating More Mechanical Bosses!!
Capture 2020-11-14 20_56_03.png

Attachments

• Barrier of Steel by Izzy.zip
    407.1 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
I've moved your Thread to the General Texture Pack Discussion Section.

As Amaro says above, if sharing a texture pack, it should go into the texture pack section. The Suggestion section is for ideas you want to see in the vanilla game while Mods and Texture packs are actual creations designed to modify the game experience individually for people without affecting the vanilla game.

If you decide to officially release a texture pack for this for other people to download, please let the Forum staff know through a report, and from there we can move your Thread to the "Released" section under Texture Packs.

I've moved your Thread to the General Texture Pack Discussion Section.

As Amaro says above, if sharing a texture pack, it should go into the texture pack section. The Suggestion section is for ideas you want to see in the vanilla game while Mods and Texture packs are actual creations designed to modify the game experience individually for people without affecting the vanilla game.

If you decide to officially release a texture pack for this for other people to download, please let the Forum staff know through a report, and from there we can move your Thread to the "Released" section under Texture Packs.
Alright I just released the texture pack you may move it to the Texture Pack section

Back
Top Bottom