tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

I wanted to thank you for these fantastic mod.
You are wonderful.

Attachments

• Capture 2018-03-10 06_18_10.png
    Capture 2018-03-10 06_18_10.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 433
if you mean the one were it shows what the mod can do yeah, i did, and i also did the exact same thing, it says it can (interact) with magic storage, but it lacks info, like how does it work, it simply show what to use and where to pace it, cause i placed some wood inside the chest and magic storage doesnt see it.
You can access it using transfer extractors and injectors.
I kind of switched up a few words there, hope it makes more sense now. You pipe items in and out of the interfaces like you would with a chest.
I wanted to thank you for these fantastic mod.
You are wonderful.
Aw, thanks! :happy:

I would like to apologise again, for not working a whole lot on this mod lately. I am really busy because of school exams. Once I am done with those, in one or two months, I will get back to it.

if you mean the one were it shows what the mod can do yeah, i did, and i also did the exact same thing, it says it can (interact) with magic storage, but it lacks info, like how does it work, it simply show what to use and where to pace it, cause i placed some wood inside the chest and magic storage doesnt see it.
The op tells you how to use it...

So, I'm using this mod in conjunction with LuiAfk and it's Fishing Harvester. However, whenever I put the wiring I have over the piping systems coming out of the harvester, my 3 second switches turn off, and this is only when items are actually being transfered. Is there any way to make a continuous loop, so that any item that gets fished up automatically gets put into the chests above the harvester?

So, I'm using this mod in conjunction with LuiAfk and it's Fishing Harvester. However, whenever I put the wiring I have over the piping systems coming out of the harvester, my 3 second switches turn off, and this is only when items are actually being transfered. Is there any way to make a continuous loop, so that any item that gets fished up automatically gets put into the chests above the harvester?

Can you give us a screenshot ? I don't really understand it like that. (try to make 2 screenshots with and without wire)

0D00CD5C8F35F4B643F8C8FB6974712149592631

61A004700453ED47C5BD1311C80ADCF7D9A05C2D

(Couldn't remember how to collapse the text/make them smaller, haven't been on this site for ages)

The issue is that whenever items are transferred through the pipes, my 3-second timer gets shut off every time. I've tried making loops of multiple timers which tends to work longer but still shuts off. Is there any way to make it so the pipes are always pulling from the chest?

I don't really know how works LUI afk but your chest shouldn't be like that. But like that :

1522016995-help.jpg

With this one you'll send item every 3sec. You can wire every green one with the red one but with an other color like green/blue or yellow wire. It's gonna send signal every time green one receive item from pipes. You can still let your filters too. Hope that's what you wanted.

Sorry for my english :s.

I don't have more time to make more screenshots

I don't really know how works LUI afk but your chest shouldn't be like that. But like that :

1522016995-help.jpg

With this one you'll send item every 3sec. You can wire every green one with the red one but with an other color like green/blue or yellow wire. It's gonna send signal every time green one receive item from pipes. You can still let your filters too. Hope that's what you wanted.

Sorry for my english :s.

I don't have more time to make more screenshots
Thanks, worked like a charm

So, I've been messing with this mod alot, instantly knew I'd love it from the moment I found it, but I do have one suggestion: Would it be possible to use a transfer injector to pipe silt/slush/desert fossil into an extractinator automatically? It'd be fine if it would drop the items on the ground like usual, but I just hate having to manually process large amounts of those, and this seems like a useful way to fix that issue. As long as extractinators can be placed on top of the inlets, that would be awesome.

So, I've been messing with this mod alot, instantly knew I'd love it from the moment I found it, but I do have one suggestion: Would it be possible to use a transfer injector to pipe silt/slush/desert fossil into an extractinator automatically? It'd be fine if it would drop the items on the ground like usual, but I just hate having to manually process large amounts of those, and this seems like a useful way to fix that issue. As long as extractinators can be placed on top of the inlets, that would be awesome.
Actually, I was just thinking about something like that. I do have a bit of free time right now too... I kinda started rewriting a bunch of things that I should probably not even mess with. Anyway, I might be able to do that soon-ish, and some other things people have mentioned previously as well.

I'm kind of new to using terraria mods, and I wasn't sure, so I felt I needed to ask before I installed this.

Will the transfer inlet collect bait and animals that walk over it? I'd like to use this to set up a series of automated bait farms.

I'm kind of new to using terraria mods, and I wasn't sure, so I felt I needed to ask before I installed this.

Will the transfer inlet collect bait and animals that walk over it? I'd like to use this to set up a series of automated bait farms.
Iirc no, however if you use the simple auto chests mod with this one you can make bait gatherer's

Iirc no, however if you use the simple auto chests mod with this one you can make bait gatherer's
Thank you. I tend to go light on mods, but I love mods like this that let me build ever more complicated facilities.

I think I'll build a cell phone factory, Willy Wonka style.

I think I can make inlets collect critters as well. That would be pretty cool.

I think I'll build a cell phone factory, Willy Wonka style.
I would love to see that. :)

Back
Top Bottom