Meet the Dryad | Dungeon Defenders II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liking the look of the Corrupt Dryad. Be cool to see a Crimson one too, infact I'd enjoy some tweaked npc gameplay to allow for npcs to live in corrupt/crimsoned zones, and to build worlds intentionally striving for 100% corrupt/crimson rather than 100% hallowed or Pure.

Just to answer that question: You'll be able to try out the Dryad for FREE in a "Normalized" mode of the Terraria map as many times as you want. Then if you want to add her to your deck permanently, you can unlock her via Defender Medals (Our in-game earned currency) or Gems (Our premium currency). So you can keep her via gameplay or purchase. :dryadcool:

Protip: We do events every weekend to help you get Defender Medals much faster, so definitely play on weekends! :dryadhappy:
Oh, thanks for your answer! DD2 really captured me so gonna play more to get the Dryad.

Dryad from DD2 reminds me of Jak 2 and 3 the video game.
dark_jak_jak_ii_wallpaper_by_jak_daxfangirl84.png

Last edited:
Oh man, I am so hyped up -- to experience the Terraria content, to start building things with it in mind...
AND to unlock the Dryad in DD2. Great stuff!

oh please give us some info... i need the patch Notes!
...im entering to see if something is posted every 15 mins...

:rslime: hipe meter max

Does anyone know what time its going to be coming out today? (Im from the UK so if someone knows the UK time for it that would be most helpful)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom