Weapons & Equip Megalodon - Upgraded Megashark

Wow your ideas man there is so many not saying they are bad but this one... i .... LOVE IT and maybe to cut it there make this:
*Epic drumroll...*
The Megalodon the crafting recipe is the collosushark vortex beater sdmg and xenopopper
The shots will fire insanely fast it would shoot a little bit like xenopopper and make the sdmg sound and wehen it hits enemys it would make the vortexbeatr explosion (rarely)
it will do 90 base damage and yes this is op why do you think i called it the megalodon? yeah because its the end- end- game

Um... this gun is a level below the SDMG, its not meant to have anything better.

? yeah because who gives uh shiz nah jk no but serously it would be awsome to have it better crafting idea here we go:
First you have to do every achviement in the game beat all the bosses
then yes i know this recipe is long:
Every gun in the game + some hardome materials and bam you go The Megalodon yes i know and the reason i want it is: who doesnt want that little extra to make terraria that little bit funnier at the end?
think about it a gun that is 10 times the size of you deals the higest damage in the game and explodes can use rockets as ammo (yeah it can now) and making a little less funny you are slowed by 90% while holdin it and 30% when havin it in your inventory i remember a mod where you could fight that big evi guy from lord of the rings he had a rare drop wich was a op weapon for fun! that was too long... phew used time thinkin this throug

? yeah because who gives uh shiz nah jk no but serously it would be awsome to have it better crafting idea here we go:
Every gun in the game + some hardome materials and bam you go The Megalodon yes i know and the reason i want it is: who doesnt want that little extra to make terraria that little bit funnier at the end?
think about it a gun that is 10 times the size of you deals the higest damage in the game and explodes can use rockets as ammo (yeah it can now) and making a little less funny you are slowed by 90% while holdin it and 30% when havin it in your inventory i remember a mod where you could fight that big evi guy from lord of the rings he had a rare drop wich was a op weapon for fun! that was too long... phew used time thinkin this throug
Irrelevant and extremely grindy.

Look this is simply about one weapon. One shroomite tiered shark machine gun.

This is basically a huge joke, and is exactly what @crackshotCerberus said.

Last edited:
No i would farm for this weapon to have fun! you know just being able to have fun killing bosses insanely quick ;)

Colossoshark.png

Have a more... appropriate sprite. Yours looks more Nebula-y than Shroomite-y. And everyone knows something that's an upgrade to the Megashark should have a larger gatling barrel. :>

That being said, I'm all for bridging gaps between tiers. Sure, we already have three aquatic animal-themed machine guns... but they're cool, so....

On that note, a more appropriate name might actually be Terashark, since it's an upgrade to the Megashark... and it makes for an awesome pun. :3

Well, Terraria is more than full of such weapons. Do I have to mention Toxikarp, Bladetongue and Crystal Serpent? Or even Yoyos, which were in fact not needed (but are nice addition)? Not to mention that most weapons in Terraria are "only for people who like it", not optimized in a way so that everyone will like it for their own reason. But that's exactly why there are so much weapons - because there is no "weapon for all" (besides LP... but that's just overpowered devs half-joke), there are many for everyone to find their favourite.
Yes, LP is a joke. Not in a way other Joke weapons in the game - like S.D.M.G. or damned Celebration, though. The joke is that it's OP, and is not going to be balanced. Just like saying "Mages are best, f**k You other classes".
Sorry, but, what's LP mean?

Whats wrong with fish? ;3
Sorry for posting such late, but let me answer this:
It's propably directly connected with endgame guns - ML's drops, to be precise. All other classes got something totally badass - Warriors received sword which shoots stars down from the sky and projectile shooting little razor. Mages received "life disintegration rainbow" and block-passing airstrike. Even summoners got something cool - lazor-shooting lunar portal and all-obliterating, explosive rainbow crystal. For comparison to all thee things, Rangers got fishgun (it's animalgun. Also dolphins look and behave like fishes.) and firework joke, nothing special compared to other classes' weapons. While there are people who like it that way, such situation received lots of criticism as well, mainly from people who would like something badass. That's why adding another animalgun to the game instantly makes some people reject idea, no matter how good. And yes, I'm one of these persons - I also think it's unfair.

Back
Top Bottom