• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tAPI Megaman Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

WavingCookie

Steampunker
So, yep, basically, because I really like Megaman and Terraria, i thought about making a Terraria mod with tApi i'm gonna update this thread most of time.

Stuff that are going to be implemented:
-Megaman Battle Network chips. well sort of.
-Armors, need sprites.
-Elements for the weps, already have an idea how I'll do it.
-Balance weapons
-Custom Projectiles, because Ichor bullet just are op.

Weapons that are done:

Mega Buster (may get upgraded)
Z-Saber (same as mega buster)
Z-Buster MK-II (also gonna need some upgrade)

Screenshots:

Shooting with the bad sprited op ichor mega buster.

Shooting with the bad sprited Z-Buster MK-II w/ ichor bullets.

Using the bad sprited Z-Saber from Megaman Zero.

Updated the sprites, now the Energy Tank doesn't look like a phone battery anymore, it looks like a real E-Tank. All the sprites were made by me for this part, even the E-Tank, don't ask me how I learned spriting, I just did some drunkoftiredness-spriting. Also I added a new sword inspired by a artwork of Megaman Zero I saw which looks really cool, it's really unbalanced right now but it's looks awesome !

I accidently made the Mega Buster shoot lemon-ball-that-hurts-really-bad. I'll keep the lemons when I release the mod and i'll make the lemon launcher, which will be an upgrade of the Mega Buster, sort of I guess.

Also, if you are a spriter and you want to help, just contact me and i'll give you my steam or skype.

Last edited:

Necrius

Skeletron Prime
While I like Megaman games, I don't approve a mishmash of basically different universes, so I can't see Megaman Battle Network connecting nicely with original Megaman and Megaman X/Zero (those have at least something in common).

Achromatic

Eye of Cthulhu
This seems interesting, if you need any help coding, just contact me on skype, my username, but I am terrible at spriting XD

Aurora3500

Staff member
Because this Thread has been inactive for a long time and this is also from TAPI which has been succeeded by TModLoader. We'll lock this Thread.

@WavingCookie

When/if you return, you can report to have your Thread unlocked if you decide to resume progress on your Mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom