Weapons & Equip Melee Lifesteal- For Corruption Worlds

I think what would be more fair, is if the vampire knives were given a different way of obtaining them not exclusive to the crimson, and a new non life steal weapon is added to replace the vampire knives.

the Scourge of the Corruptor is very bad choice to put lifesteal on for the sake of balance.

I think what would be more fair, is if the vampire knives were given a different way of obtaining them not exclusive to the crimson, and a new non life steal weapon is added to replace the vampire knives.

the Scourge of the Corruptor is very bad choice to put lifesteal on for the sake of balance.
I find that vamp knives tend to suit the crimson's theme very well, given blood/lifesteal. However, instead of beefing the vamp knives, buff the SotC. As for your final point on world equity, I cannot disagree.

To be honest, I feel that a direct damage or DPS buff for the Scourge would be more useful, rather than pushing the old, musty idea of lifesteal.
I personally would like to see the Scourge do more damage, seeing as how the small eaters barely do :red: to enemies with higher defense, specifically bosses, that is. Only the main projectile really hurts in PvP as well. Having the small eaters do 75% of the main eater's damage would be cool. I'm not a lifesteal hater either, it's just so... conventional. It's not unique. It's not fun. It's just being a goddamn vampire and we already have the Knives for that.

I like this, even though I usually just make a second world for Crimson to get the knives. I was thinking that this would be something stupid, like giving it the same effect (which would easily make the Scourge one of - if not the - best weapon in Terraria. I'll support this, even though it really isn't necessary.

Oh, and as others have said, the lifesteal would need a bit of a buff.

I personally prefer scourge of the corrupter as it is exelent at shreding enemis but there is the problem of open spaces. It will shed any one in an enclosed space but out in th open it becomes almost obsolete. I have killed golem in an enclosed space with no armor use in the scourge of the corruptor. I think it depends on you sutiation. But iwould like to see something similar to this. It comes to this. SOTC is exelent fore enclosed spaces and VK is geat for open spaces.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom