Mobile melee, magic and ranged sets guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no need to wait for a question. How about you just provide some setups for each damage type and elaborate their strengths and weaknesses? A guide doesn't need to wait until someone raises their hand to ask a question for it to work.

Melee: you need to get chlorophyte and turtle shells if obtainable to make a tank of a character with turtle armor

If you dont have turtle you can use hallowed armor if you can reach the required amount of hallowed bars

Weapon requirements: you can use melee weapons of any choice
[DOUBLEPOST=1447883194,1447883025][/DOUBLEPOST]Range: for endgame armor i strongly recommend shroomite or titan for its ammo consumption.

Weapons: you need a clockwork assault rifle which can be obtained from wall of flesh combined with clorophyte ammo, high velocity bullets or ichor bullets
[DOUBLEPOST=1447883321][/DOUBLEPOST]Mage: you will need spectre armor for constant healing with mana attacks, weapons: you can use any weapon as long as it uses a form of mana consumption

How do i get turtle shells? It is more like the tortoise is getting me
Watch out for their attack where they swoop in on top of your head.

Since this thread was made close to two years ago, was never an actual guide, and since we have an entire section for asking in game questions I'll close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom