Sprites [Melee] [Sword] Meowrath

Do you like this?

• Total voters

MU

Terrarian
NOTE; This is my very first Suggestion and I decided I want to give it a try.

I don't think anybody will really like this but I wanted to give making a Suggestion a try; so here it is!

Meowrath (Sprite sucks; I know)

ogW0xyn.png

Type: Weapon
Damage: 220 (Melee)
Velocity: 12
Knockback: 6 (Strong)
Critical Chance: 4%
Max Stack: 1
Rarity:
Rarity_color_10.png

Use time: 16
Tooltip: The lord's pick.
Sell: 45

Crafting:
http://terraria.wiki.gg/Category:Items_of_rarity_10
Station: Ancient Manipulator

Materials: Meowmere x1 , Luminite Bar x5 = Meowrath x1

And that's pretty much the end of my terrible Suggestion. Keep in mind it is my first and my sprites aren't the best, but I'm still working on spriting and suggestions.

Last edited:
The build of the suggestion does look nice, but the Idea is not very original.
I like to have some variation and thus I like that there are different end-tier weapons.

however, if two of the same weapons can be combined in one, then the variation is gone. And that's something I'll rather like to prevent having only a single 'ultimate' weapon.
The crafting example is also rather the same thing as you would get the swords itself. which looks rather too easy, but I also don't expect much else as it's the final boss.

So, the idea of suggestion isn't very well-thought. But for your first suggestion, I do like that you've actually build it well, you've shown pictures, shown it's possible stats, the stats looks fair and balanced (not extremely overpowered), and there's a clear way of how to craft it. Not everyone do think of that for the first time, so that's pretty okay to see in further suggestions.

i love teh ideas but make teh cats slightly diffent from the meowmeres and make them rain from the sky and make it require the star wrath then inccrease the damage that would be even better than the current (stiill really good ) version

I think that suggestion is pretty interesting, but maybe throw the Star Wrath into the recipe too, since it has that in the name and the sprite kind of looks like it too. Otherwise, support!

How about 1 Meowmere,1Star Wrath,20 Soul of Might,Fright and Sight and 20 Luminite Bars ? Also the sprite would be like a Meowmere blade that is pink and a meowmere cat in the holder and a yello star ? But thi is okay as your first try ❤.

Could I suggest a stat change? If so then

Meowrath

300 Melee Damage
Fires bouncing cats from the sky
After 3-5 bounces, cats turn into stars that shatter on contact (Deals an AoE affect + random # of bounces for every cat)
Fast speed
2% Critical hit Chance
Very little Knockback

To me, the Meowrath sounds like you would combine the star fury and meowmere into one weapon, so that name slightly confuses me. But otherwise I like the sprite

Back
Top Bottom