Sprites [Melee][Sword]The Master Sword

Pick your thoughts.

• I'm fine with having another sword made from the Broken Hero's Sword.

Votes: 36 76.6%
  • I like the sword itself.

Votes: 27 57.4%
  • I like the sword pedestal suggestion.

Votes: 27 57.4%
  • I like the sword sprite.

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • I like the pedestal sprite.

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • I like the projectile sprite.

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • I like the mechanical aspect of the pedestal.

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • I dislike the idea of having another sword made from the Broken Hero's Sword.

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
Yes, the Arkhalis is a reference to one of the rarest weapons in SotN with a very fast attack anination -- the Crissaegrim. And the Crissaegrim is dropped by a creature in the Inverted Castle called a "Schmoo", which is a ghost-like creature. Hence, the flavor text for the Arkhalis "I didn't get this off of a Schmoo..."

The Crissaegrim is slightly weaker than the strongest sword stat-wise, but it is one handed and the attack speed outpowers the stat-wise strongest sword.

So no, the Arkhalis is not a reference to the Master Sword, but the very slight chance out of a True Sword Shrine is a reference to how obscenely rare of a drop its imagined counterpart, the Crissaegrim, really is.

(It's also worth mentioning that the attack "blades" of the Arkhalis are a reference to the blades the Crissaegrim unleashes while attacking as well.)
Are you attempting to school me on my own dev weapon? :red2::redspin:

Are you attempting to school me on my own dev weapon? :red2::redspin:
Oh, heavens no! Why would I do that! It is just more or less a reflection of things. I've played SoTN numerous times and Not. One. Single. Crissaegrim. ... myself*. Though I've been looking at the GBA CV series and my current frustration is Aria of Sorrow, and the All Souls campaign.

(*I used to have it back in '01, but that disc was lost, as well as the mem cards. I actually did get a Crissaegrim that ONE TIME, but my mem card decided to flip me off.. Ever since, not a single one.)

And, for the record, I was not schooling you. I was expanding the wisdom for those others not in the loop. I'm sorry if you were offended. :dryadsad:

Hero Sword
nn6LydY.png

• Type: Weapon
    • Damage: 90 (melee)
    • Knockback: 5.3 (average)
    • Critical chance: 4%
    • Use time: 17 (very fast)
    • Velocity: 9.5
    • Rarity: Yellow
    • Sell: 10
      Gold_Coin.png
Recipe

Crafting Stations
Orichalcum_Anvil.png
Orichalcum Anvil

Ingredients | Amount
Enchanted_Sword_%28item%29.png
Enchanted Sword | 1
Broken_Hero_Sword.png
Broken Hero Sword | 1
Hallowed_Bar.png
Hallowed Bar | 6
Soul_of_Might.gif
Soul of Might | 10
Soul_of_Light.gif
Soul of Light | 10

Result | Amount
nn6LydY.png
Hero Sword | 1
[/B]
I think that you could make room for more brokenness if you made it a post-Moon Lord item that required everything you already listed, plus 10 more souls of light, 20 more souls of might, a meowmere, a Terrablade, an influx waver, and MAYBE throw in some luminite somewhere in the mix, that way it could be as hard, or harder, to get as the cellphone or the ankh shield:eek:. I think that with my crafting recipe, the Master Sword could do up to around 400-700 melee damage, with crit chance of 25-75%, but that just leads to a very overpowered sword. I would also say that the rarity could be boosted to red, cyan, purple, or higher if re-logic decides to make higher rarity levels, also the sell price would be lifted to 50 to 90 platinum:merchantgrin:. It would also be funny if it was called the legendary master sword, because if you got the legendary prefix/modifier on it, then it would be called the legendary Legendary master sword. Sorry for the super long post%:sigh:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom