Texture Pack Melstar's Minecraft Texturepack (Blocky Update!)

oh btw, you dont need wavebanks anymore, texturepacks support audio. And discords are really the best way to run texturepacks, so I would also support that.
youre saying that you can put a wavebank inside a texture pack? or something else?

I noticed you have other people on the project now, so I wouldn't mind contributing. I have Prime texturepack linked in my signature, so you can see my work there. Also just gonna reccomend getting feedback from other spriters, as its going to be near impossible to improve otherwise. Good luck, mate
Thanks for the advice! I'm currently making the Discord server, where people can submit their sprites and give suggestions and feedback.

oh btw, you dont need wavebanks anymore, texturepacks support audio. And discords are really the best way to run texturepacks, so I would also support that.
Huh, then clearly I've done it wrong the first time.

hope this is still being worked on... would love to see a discord.
Discord's coming soon!

Thanks for the advice! I'm currently making the Discord server, where people can submit their sprites and give suggestions and feedback.

Huh, then clearly I've done it wrong the first time.

Discord's coming soon!
Nice, hope it comes real soon... wonder if any of the animated blocks will get a texture? like the rainbow blocks or the alien blocks? and im not sure if ore has a texture already but that'd be awesome... i legit wanna see everything be retextured.

You can now join the Discord server in the main thread. Weee.

Nice, hope it comes real soon... wonder if any of the animated blocks will get a texture? like the rainbow blocks or the alien blocks? and im not sure if ore has a texture already but that'd be awesome... i legit wanna see everything be retextured.
If possible, everything will be done.

I give it a 100 out of 100 because I like it a lot, hey friend, create more epic textures like this, I really liked it, you are one of the best

Attachments

• 1599381381284.png
    1599381381284.png
    312 bytes · Views: 134
i got something for u
i hope u can do something with this,if it doesnt work i will fix it

Attachments

• 136 (1).png
    136 (1).png
    921 bytes · Views: 127
  • 134 (1).png
    134 (1).png
    1.2 KB · Views: 127
  • 135 (1).png
    135 (1).png
    915 bytes · Views: 126
Last edited:
Hey. I'm pretty sure most of you don't know but now we have a Discord server. In here you can submit your textures and see a lot of spoilers. If you haven't yet, please join!

Also, since some people have no intention of joining, I left in the main thread some spoilers of 1.3, The Civil Update!

Hey. I'm pretty sure most of you don't know but now we have a Discord server. In here you can submit your textures and see a lot of spoilers. If you haven't yet, please join!

Also, since some people have no intention of joining, I left in the main thread some spoilers of 1.3, The Civil Update!
Lookin' good.
Love the Star Wrath by the way.

Back
Top Bottom