Texture Pack Melstar's Minecraft Texturepack (Blocky Update!)

i saw that declan. i saw it.
HereItIs.png
here it is.

Huh... Stuff happened here.
Hello people of the Internet, and Happy New Year! It is once again time for some epic MMTP news.

For the past months, progress has been kinda slow. I was finishing high school and Lamb's been adding some enemies. But now we're back on track!

In terms of blocks, there's only one block left needed for this update. Once it's done, we'll move on to add walls and furniture.

Now, we've had complaints regarding the resemblance of the Corruption and the End (Hallow) since they're both purple. So we added a bit of green to the corrupt trees. That should hopefully be enough to tell them apart.
Corruption.png

You can't tell me you don't know what biome this is
Lamb also asked me to show this. I present to you our replacement for the granite cave: The Sculk Cave!
SculkCave.png

Featuring...
SculkGang.gif

No, we didn't misspell the Warden's name. The Warder is actually his younger brother!
And as per usual, here's a compilation of all new and resprited entities.
BlockyUpdateContent.png
It's in our interest to resprite the brain again to give it a look more fitting of the biome it spawns in and its enemies. Now, I'm aware there will be people who prefer the original designs over these new unique ones. And we have just the thing for them: The Faithful Bosses add-on!
Faithful Bosses.png

This pack will contain the newest sprites before their design was entirely overhauled. It also includes their master mode pets and trophies.
We don't plan on updating this pack to improve the sprites.
If you wanna test these cool new features you can subscribe to the Beta Texture Pack.

Aight that's all. See you next time.
Cloud_40.png

sus cloud

Last edited:
I ran out of funny introductions so I'll just say
yo
Once again it's time to show you our progress with the pack.

First of all, I want to say that these past weeks we've been very productive. I've been adding a LOT of tiles and walls, and Lamb's been adding quite a lot of entities. Because of this, it has become kinda hard to track our progress, which is why Lamb made some Excel magic and now we have a count of everything we've made so far!
1646419298136.png

1646419587470.png
God bless Lamb for his knowledge of Excel.
Now, I did say we made a lot these past weeks, so here are a few spoilers:
RedstoneMayhem.gif

YEAH, THE MECHS GOT RESPRITED AND NOW THEY'RE EVEN COOLER
They also have new names because I can't control myself. I have to change all bosses' names
1646420060050.png

We replaced lightning bugs with Eyeflies, so now you can feel watched everywhere you go
1646420119916.png

Since the End doesn't have any rainbows, the Rainbow Gun was replaced with the End Aurora Gun
IF ANY OF YOU SAY IT'S LEAN I SWEAR TO GOD
Netherportal.gif

Yes, your eyes are not deceiving you. We did in fact add a portal block. It's a Terrarian tradition to create nether portals in Terraria, so I thought it'd be a good idea to have actual portal blocks AND walls in our pack
As per usual, a compilation of all new and resprited entities so far:
BlockyUpdateContent.png
Lore is doing really good as well. We now have ideas for the Solar Eclipse, the Frost Moon, and the Pumpkin Moon. We've also expanded the lore of the Old One's Army a bit. Maybe it won't take us as much time to add them as I'd previously thought? I certainly hope so.

That's it for this month. Please take care and see ya next time.

Aether.png

Yes. I will now end every post with a meme.

BlockyUpdateContent10.png

Bello.

Attachments

• BlockyUpdateContent.png
    BlockyUpdateContent.png
    224.2 KB · Views: 334
  • BFFs.gif
    BFFs.gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 231
  • Walk.gif
    Walk.gif
    3 KB · Views: 230