Texture Pack Melstar's Minecraft Texturepack (Blocky Update!)

I would just like to say that you all are doing amazing work here and that your passion and level of meticulousness are transparent. Thank you!

HEEEEEY IT'S TIME AGAIN. What a great time to be a Terraria and Minecraft player.
So just like I predicted, 1.4.4 reignited my motivation to do stuff. And instead of finishing furniture (like I should have months ago), I decided to add some of the new content!
Behold!
1665071276442.png

Slimeagers! Yes, that's what they're called
1665071439561.png

We added ash grass, trees and vines!
1665071665896.png

A new pet and summon!
The amazing Gipple replaces the zephyr fish and the Plank Golems replace the pygmies.
(okay I know this is not new Terraria content but it's new Minecraft content; that counts)
(yes I know the Gipple is not real but I'm in for the meme)

1665071918637.png

Some of you may recognize this image. Well, we're gonna do something with this.
Oh yeah I should also mention that 1.4.4 did in fact break some stuff that we're currently fixing.
Anyways here's the mob compilation:
BlockyUpdateContent.png
Now, there's some stuff I want to clear up.
When will the update be released? Honestly, I don't want to promise any dates. HOPEFULLY this year, but at this point, I'm not sure lmao
Will we do something with the mobs from the Mob Vote? Probably yeah. But if Mojang keeps making more Mob Votes we won't have enough pets to replace them with.

Also, completely unrelated. If I ever figure out how to replace modded textures, I may have some plans for the recently updated Consolaria mod. We'll see.

Welp, that's all. Really looking forward to whatever Terraria and Minecraft have in store for us.
With that said, goodbye.
1665073618738.png

funny thing​

HEEEEEY IT'S TIME AGAIN. What a great time to be a Terraria and Minecraft player.
So just like I predicted, 1.4.4 reignited my motivation to do stuff. And instead of finishing furniture (like I should have months ago), I decided to add some of the new content!
Behold!
View attachment 385859
Slimeagers! Yes, that's what they're called
View attachment 385861
We added ash grass, trees and vines!
View attachment 385865
A new pet and summon!
The amazing Gipple replaces the zephyr fish and the Plank Golems replace the pygmies.
(okay I know this is not new Terraria content but it's new Minecraft content; that counts)
(yes I know the Gipple is not real but I'm in for the meme)

View attachment 385868
Some of you may recognize this image. Well, we're gonna do something with this.
Oh yeah I should also mention that 1.4.4 did in fact break some stuff that we're currently fixing.
Anyways here's the mob compilation:
Now, there's some stuff I want to clear up.
When will the update be released? Honestly, I don't want to promise any dates. HOPEFULLY this year, but at this point, I'm not sure lmao
Will we do something with the mobs from the Mob Vote? Probably yeah. But if Mojang keeps making more Mob Votes we won't have enough pets to replace them with.

Also, completely unrelated. If I ever figure out how to replace modded textures, I may have some plans for the recently updated Consolaria mod. We'll see.

Welp, that's all. Really looking forward to whatever Terraria and Minecraft have in store for us.
With that said, goodbye.
View attachment 385872
funny thing​
damn, this looks amazing

cant wait to check these out in-game!

I almost forgot to post this month. October passed by in like 3 seconds lmao
Anyway, not much to say. I'm working on furniture again. HOPEFULLY I can FINALLY get it done sometime soon.
There are only a few spoilers today, but they're good ones. I swear.
1667688244928.png

It would be a crime not to reference Alan Becker's Animator vs Animation (or in this case Animation vs Minecraft)
1667688547069.png

A concept for the Flesh Golem, which will be replacing the Headless Horseman sometime in the future
Credits to Mr. D, who came up with the idea of turning the Pumpkin Moon into the "Night of the Golems"
1667688766538.png

Remember the mysterious figure from last month's post? Yep, this is him
Buff chicken
(oh yeah btw the Blood Moon will be themed around mutants; this guy replaces the hemogoblin shark)
Yeah, that's it. It's not much, but it's honest work.
Like always, here's the new compilation of enemies.
BlockyUpdateContent.png
Aight that's it for this month.
Bye.
1667690052889.png

you mess with the fish, you turn into a dish

I almost forgot to post this month. October passed by in like 3 seconds lmao
Anyway, not much to say. I'm working on furniture again. HOPEFULLY I can FINALLY get it done sometime soon.
There are only a few spoilers today, but they're good ones. I swear.
View attachment 390191
It would be a crime not to reference Alan Becker's Animator vs Animation (or in this case Animation vs Minecraft)
View attachment 390197
A concept for the Flesh Golem, which will be replacing the Headless Horseman sometime in the future
Credits to Mr. D, who came up with the idea of turning the Pumpkin Moon into the "Night of the Golems"
View attachment 390198
Remember the mysterious figure from last month's post? Yep, this is him
Buff chicken
(oh yeah btw the Blood Moon will be themed around mutants; this guy replaces the hemogoblin shark)
Yeah, that's it. It's not much, but it's honest work.
Like always, here's the new compilation of enemies.
Aight that's it for this month.
Bye.
View attachment 390201
you mess with the fish, you turn into a dish
Mwa. Just beautiful. Can’t wait!

Hello lads and ladies.
I have good news. GREAT news in fact. I have FINALLY finished furniture. That means the update is technically complete! We finally reached the original goal of this update. There are still a few things that we wanna patch out before release, but we can confidently say that the update will come out this month! IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME YEAAAAH
Anyways, here are this month's spoilers:
Capture 2022-12-01 16_57_15.png

All the new furniture sets
This is what took almost 2 years of work lmao
Ebeelution.gif

Queen Bee got another resprite by The Lamb.
Here's almost every Queen Bee sprite ever

1669925312519.png

Yeah I also wanted to share with you the new banners for the pack and all of its add-ons, with really epic 3D models I made in Blockbench
And here's the enemy compilation:
BlockyUpdateContent.png
We're gonna spend the time we have left to resprite some really old stuff and add some more filler content.
Anyways, see you in a few weeks :)

Here, have THREE memes
1669925902786.png
1669925917155.png
1669925930947.png

HELLO! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR (almost)!
Yes, you are correct. I am posting this because the UPDATE IS OUT! FINALLY!

BlockyUpdate.png
It's been almost 2 years but it finally happened. We apologize for the long wait. The plans for this update changed multiple times and we ended up just changing everything lmao.
Whatever, you don't want excuses, you want the update, so go download it from Mediafire or the Workshop.

So, what is the update about? Well, it was originally only about blocks and furniture, but we somehow ended up updating almost every sprite that was already in the pack and adding some more. There were +2500 image files before this update, and now there are +4400.
Anyway, here's a summary of the update (full changelog further below):
  • A LOT of items were added and resprited. This includes weapons, mounts and pets
  • As you would expect, this update had a lot of new and resprited blocks
    • Trees and other ambient objects were resprited, and we even added the new ash stuff!
    • Almost all furniture sets were added
    • Ores are now more distinct
  • A LOT of NPCs were added and resprited as well
    • Villagers now follow our new player template
    • We added SLIMEAGERS! Yes, that is their name!
    • We didn't add any new bosses, but we resprited all of the existing ones! Some of them even have entirely new concepts!
  • We added Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese languages! (thx @Pixelnando)
  • The UI was revamped!
    • Now instead of mana, magic weapons will consume YOUR SOUL! Don't worry, it regenerates
    • Minimap borders? Yessir
  • We have lore! Why? Why not?
  • All add-ons were updated
    • "Actual Mechs" was rebranded to "Faithful Bosses", and now has more old boss sprites
    • "22" was rebranded to "Silly Bosses", and now has an i forgor Skeletron. We'll probably add more in the future
    • The Music Pack is now complete (and no longer weighs 2GB)!
  • We changed a lot of other stuff, like the logo, clouds and inventory icons
Additions
Items: Night's Edge, Feather, Bullet, Snowball, Trifold Map, Ornate Shadow Key (Cursed Golden Key and Goldogeddon), Fallen Star, Turtle Shell (Tainted Panda Fur), Frozen Turtle Shell (Tainted Polar Bear Fur), Wooden Yoyo, Rally, Malaise, Artery (Pustule), The Eye of Cthulhu (The Eye of the Colossus), Death Sickle (Rift Tearer), Cursed Dart (Acid Dart), Cursed Arrow (Acid Arrow), Cursed Bullet (Acid Bullet), Rainbow Gun (End Aurora Gun), Hallowed Key (Ender Key), Birdie Rattle (Ghost Cookie and Allay), Glommer's Flower (Glow Berry and Glare), Lightning Carrot (Hyper Carrot and Hyper Bunny), Moon Charm, Bamboo Leaf (Lightning Rod and Copper Golem), Classy Cane (Golden Cane), Green Solution, Blue Solution (Pink Solution), Purple Solution, Dark Blue Solution, Red Solution, Cog (Redstone Circuit), Javelin (Oxidized Trident), Monster Meat (King's Crown and Never-Dying Pig), Kaleidoscope (Whip of Ender), Pygmy Staff (Box of Golems and Wooden Golems), Rod of Harmony (Rod of Beginning), Yellow Solution, White Solution, Brown Solution, Vital Crystal (Amethyst Apple), Arcane Crystal (Spirit Apple), Aegis Fruit (Diamond Apple), Zephyr Fish (Gelatin and Gipple), Stardrop (Pencil and The Second Coming), Moon Globe (Moon TNT), Ash Wood Sword, Ash Wood Hammer, Piranha Gun (Whispering Death), Joja Cola (Paint Bucket), Red Husk (Redstone Husk), Cyan Husk (Diamond Husk), Blade Staff, Blood Thorn (Feather Crusher), Nightmare Pickaxe (The Puncturer), War Axe of the Night (The Injurer), Deathbringer Pickaxe (The Tooth), Blood Lust Cluster (The Snapper), Flesh Grinder (The Crusher), Ocram's Razor (Redstone Abomination), Antlion Mandible (Mawler Jaw), Mandible Blade
NPCs: Ice Tortoise (Tainted Polar Bear), Giant Tortoise (Tainted Panda), Icy Merman (Iceologer), Drippler (Ender Beholder), Giant Worm, Moth, Alien Skeleton (Sans), Golden Slime (Experience Slime), Arapaima (Pike), Anomura Fungus (Mooshroom), Mushi Ladybug (Cluckshroom), Reaper (Entity 303), Christmas Bunny, Frog, Cursed Skull, Sea Turtle, The Torch God, Man Eater, Snatcher, Digger, (bunny) Slime, Gold Bunny (XP Bunny), Gold Frog (XP Frog), Explosive Bunny, Granite Golem (Warden), Squirrel (Fox), Gold Squirrel (XP Fox), Red Squirrel (Albino Fox), Crab, Duck (Chicken), Mallard Duck (Duck), Present Slimes, Spike Ball, Ice Bat, Lava Bat, Pink Jellyfish, Blue Jellyfish, Green Jellyfish, Bird, Gold Bird (XP Bird), Angry Nimbus (Tempest), Firefly, Lightning Bug (Eyefly), Snail, Obsidian Mimic, Ice Mimic, Antlion Charger (Mawler), Penguin, Lavafly, Ghost, Giant Antlion Charger (Grown Mawler), Hoplite (Armored Drowned), Lihzahrd (Whisperer), Herpling (Crimlin), Derpling, Shimmer Slime, Nerdy Slime (Slimeager), Squire Slime (Copper Slimeager), Diva Slime (Ender Slimeager), Mystic Slime (Honey Slimeager), Mystic Frog (Strange Frog), Cool Slime (Cool Slimeager), Elder Slime (Elder Slimeager), Clumsy Slime (Clumsy Slimeager), Surly Slime (Surly Slimeager), Flying Fish (Flying Manta), Cochineal Beetle (Redstone Bug), Cyan Beetle (Diamond Beetle), Hemogoblin Shark (Mutachick), Antlion (Bloated Mawler), Antlion Swarmer (Gustmaw), Giant Antlion Swarmer (Grown Gustmaw), Wall Crawler (Spider), Black Recluse (Venomous Spider)
Tiles: a bunch, all furniture sets (expect gothic, lunar, martian, spooky, balloon, reef)
Soundtrack: The Hallow -> Ethereal Blocks (MCD); Underground Hallow -> End Wilds (MCD); Queen Slime -> Broken Heart of Ender (MCD), Desert -> Cacti Canyon (MCD); Lunar Event -> Colossus (MCSM); Underground Desert -> Desert Temple (MCD), Eerie -> Always Watching (MCSM); Graveyard -> Warden's Office (MCSM); Slime Rain -> Command Block (MCSM), Mushrooms -> Otherside, Moon Lord -> Wither Storm Theme (MCSM), Martian Madness -> O3 (MCD), Pumpkin Moon -> Warped World (MCMG), Frost Moon -> Wondrous Workshop (MCMG), Overworld Day Remix -> Pigstep, Old One's Army -> Redstone Monstrosity (MCD), Jungle Night -> Fossil Canyon (MCD), Deerclops -> Ascension (MCD), Aether -> Mau5cave
Localization: Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese
Minimaps: Valkyrie (Sculk), Remix (Xaero's), StoneGold (Redstone), Golden (Legends), TwigLeaf (End), Leaf (Lush), Sticks (Nether)
Lore
Block breaking animation
1.4.4 content: Infected Mud, Ash Grass, Ash Tree, Ash Wood, Rod of Harmony (Rod of Beginning), Shimmer Slime, Nerdy Slime (Slimeager), Squire Slime (Copper Slimeager), Diva Slime (Ender Slimeager), Mystic Slime (Honey Slimeager), Mystic Frog (Strange Frog), Cool Slime (Cool Slimeager), Elder Slime (Elder Slimeager), Clumsy Slime (Clumsy Slimeager), Surly Slime (Surly Slimeager), Vital Crystal (Amethyst Apple), Arcane Crystal (Spirit Apple), Aegis Fruit (Diamond Apple), Stardrop (Pencil and The Second Coming)

Resprites and changes
Items: Bucket, Bucket of Water, Bucket of Lava, Bucket of Honey, Obsidian Skull, Shrimpy Truffle (Shrimpy Delight), Powders, Slice of Hell Cake (Soul Cake), Treasure Bags, Shiny Stone (Totem of Regeneration), Radar, Lifeform Analyzer, Arrow, Flaming Arrow, Unholy Arrow, Magic Mirror, Ice Mirror, Life Crystal (Crystal Apple), Mana Crystal (Soul Apple), Cursed Flame (Acid Blob), Cursed Flames (Acid Rain), Soul of Light (Soul of Wight), Soul of Night (Soul of Blight), Suspicious Looking Eye (Eye of Ender), Brain in a Jar (Bucket of Brain and Creeping Brain), Suspicious Grinning Eye (Grinning Eye of Ender and Eye of the Titan), Writhing Remains (Endermeat and Original Bacteria), Pair of Eyes (Redstone Watch), Yellow Willow Sapling (Autumn Birch Sapling), Guardian Golem (Abomination Plushie and Mini Abomination), Lesser Healing Potion, Healing Potion, Greater Healing Potion, Super Healing Potion, Lesser Restoration Potion, Restoration Potion, Lesser Mana Potion (Lesser Soul Potion), Mana Potion (Soul Potion), Greater Mana Potion (Greater Soul Potion), Super Mana Potion (Super Soul Potion), Tablet Fragment (Command Panel and Malworm), Soul of Flight, Soul of Fright, Soul of Might, Soul of Sight, Eater's Bone (Enderbone and Babymite), Starlight (Nightslash), Jewel of Light (Staff of Dominance and Mini Heart of Ender), Light's Bane (Contagion), Volcano, Blood Butcherer (The Jaw), Bee Keeper, Bone Rattle (Bone Bell and Baby Face Monster), Imp Staff (Blaze Staff), Wooden Hammer, Ebonwood Hammer (Mitewood Hammer), Rich Mahogany Hammer, Pearlwood Hammer (Endwood Hammer), Shadewood Hammer (Crimwood Hammer), Palm Wood Hammer, Boreal Wood Hammer, Copper Hammer, Tin Hammer, Iron Hammer, Lead Hammer, Silver Hammer, Tungsten Hammer, Gold Hammer, Platinum Hammer, Molten Hamaxe, Tin Axe, Iron Axe, Lead Axe, Silver Axe, Tungsten Axe, Gold Axe, Platinum Axe, Copper Broadsword, Tin Broadsword, Iron Broadsword, Lead Broadsword, Silver Broadsword, Tungsten Broadsword, Gold Broadsword, Platinum Broadsword, Breaker Blade (Boneclub), Zombie Arm, Gelatin Crystal (Slimy Crystal), Molten Pickaxe, Daybloom, Daybloom Seeds, Moonglow, Moonglow Seeds, Blinkroot, Blinkroot Seeds, Waterleaf, Waterleaf Seeds, Deathweed, Deathweed Seeds, Shiverthorn, Shiverthorn Seeds, Fireblossom, Fireblossom Seeds, Enchanted Sword, Worm Food (Organic Matter), Plantera's Seedling (Plantera's Seedling and Baby Whisperer), Worm Scarf, Brain of Confusion, Crimson Heart
NPCs: Parrot (Pigbat), Pirate Captain (Piglin Brute), Pirate Corsair (Hoglin), Pirate Crossbower (Piglin Hunter), Pirate Deadeye (Piglin Gunner), Pirate Deckhand (Piglin Warrior), Pirate's Curse (Ghastlin), Flying Dutchman (The Flying Hoglin), Zombie, Pincushion Zombie, Slimed Zombie, Torch Zombie, Frozen Zombie, Female Zombie (Zombie Villager), Twiggy Zombie (Female Zombie), Raincoat Zombie (Drowned), Swamp Zombie, Armed Zombie, Armed Frozen Zombie, Armed Pincushion Zombie (Archer Zombie), Armed Swamp Zombie (Chicken Jockey Tower), Armed Female Zombie (Zombie Illager), Armed Twiggy Zombie (Witch Zombie), Armed Slimed Zombie (Digested Zombie), Armed Torch Zombie (Fire Zombie), Fire Imp (Blaze), Golem (Jungle Abomination), Fairies (Wisps), Clown (TNT Yeeter), Chattering Teeth Bomb (Yeeted TNT), Demon Eye (Ender Eye), Servant of Cthulhu (Pearlote), Prismatic Lacewing (Orb of Dominance), Empress of Light (Heart of Ender), Wandering Eye (Adult Eye of Ender), Truffle Worm (Shinyfish), Duke Fishron (Eldest Guardian), King Slime, Eye of Cthulhu (Eye of the Colossus), Skeletron, Brain of Cthulhu (Creeping Mind), Meteor Head, Halloween Zombie, Ancient Vision (Cursed Manifestation), Lunatic Cultist (Herobrine), Slimes, Snow Balla (Snow Golem), Mister Stabby (Stabby Golem), Snowman Gangsta (Watermelon Golem), Bunny, Devourer (Wormite), Eater of Worlds (Bacteria Zero), Pixie (Corrupted Soul), Giant Worm, Cursed Hammer, Enchanted Sword (Endchanted Sword), Crimson Axe, Wyvern (Aedragon), The Twins (Redstone Watchers), Gold Goldfish (XP Goldfish), Eater of Souls (Mite), Creeper (Blister), Corruptor (Megamite), Bee, World Feeder (Centimite), Clinger, Hornet, Fatty Hornet, Honey Hornet, Leafy Hornet, Spikey Hornet, Stingy Hornet, Shadowflame Apparition (Shadowvex), Bone Serpent, Wraith, Face Monster, The Destroyer (Redstone Destroyer), Probe, Skeletron Prime (Redstone Terminator), Skeleton, misassembled Skeleton, Mimic, Gold Mimic, Mysterious Tablet (Ominous Computer), Moss Hornet, Phantasm Dragon (Malworm), Guide, Merchant, Traveling Merchant (Wandering Trader), Goblin Tinkerer (Traitor), Queen Slime (Queen Endslime), Tax Collector (Pigman), Tortured Soul (Zombie Pigman), Wizard, Nurse, Dryad, Cyborg (Ferrager), Skeleton Merchant, Pirate (Piglin Merchant), Demolitionist, Dye Trader, Mechanic, Goblin Peon (Vindicator), Goblin Thief (Armored Vindicator), Steampunker (Engineer), Stylist, Tavernkeep (Enderman), Old Man, Clothier, Chaos Elemental (Enderman), Truffle, Angler, Dungeon Guardian, Wall of Flesh (The Barrier), The Hungry (The Trapped/The Unleashed), Leech (Sucker), Painter, Ichor Sticker, Zoologist, Floaty Gross (Grosspecter), Golfer, Arms Dealer, Princess, Santa Claus, Party Girl, Witch Doctor (Whisperer), Crimera (Crimite), Plantera, Goblin Sorcerer (Sorcerer), Goblin Warrior (Elite Vindicator), Goblin Archer (Pillager), Goblin Summoner (Evoker), Goblin Scout (Illager Scout), Lunatic Devotee (Possessed Programmer), Cultist Archer (Possessed Archer), Hoppin' Jack (Pumpkin Slime), Blood Zombie (Heavy Zombie), Queen Bee, The Groom, Demon (Tainted Ghast), Voodoo Demon (Voodoo Ghast), Red Devil (Witherghast), Goldfish, Shark, Unicorn (Ender Horse), The Bride, Skeleton (headache), Skeleton (pantless), Cave Bat, Jungle Bat, Hellbat, Spore Bat, Mummy (Husk), Dark Mummy (Infested Husk), Blood Mummy (Blistered Husk), Light Mummy (Ender Husk), Tim, Rock Golem (The Hollow), Corrupt Goldfish, Vicious Goldfish, Vulture, Dolphin, Jungle Creeper (Jungle Spider), Blood Crawler (Crimson Spider)
Tiles: a bunch
Backgrounds: Clouds, Sun, Nether (2D), Corruption, Crimson
Inventory: chest, personal chest, NPC shop, favorite, NPC
World evil icons
Trees
Logo
English localization was entirely rewritten, fixing some mistakes and missing names
Music files were converted to .mp3 so the music pack doesn't weigh 2GB; boss tracks now loop
Completely replaced mana with your soul

Removed Herobrine
Better looking biomes
Forest.png
Desert.png
Tundra.png
Jungle.png
Corruption.png
Crimson.png
Hallow.png
Lush Nether.png
SculkCave.png
DripstoneCave.png
Mushroom.png

New furniture
Furniture.png

New and resprited NPCs
BlockyUpdateContent.png

New and resprited pets
BlockUpdatePets.png
Contributors:
  • @DeclanOcean (sprites)​
  • @Pixelnando (Brazilian Portuguese translations)​
  • Cascade (sprites)​
  • DefinitelyNotDr.Allan (sprites)​
Thank you for contributing. And of course, HUGE thanks to @The Lamb for helping with such amazing sprites :)

I must say, I'm really happy with how the update turned out. The pack now actually looks good (it was eehhh kinda good before but now it's AMAZING).
Thank you for your patience and I hope you enjoy the update :D

Now, on to the future of this texture pack...
Before we start working on 1.6 we'll release a patch adding some more stuff that we feel is missing, such as:
  • Shimmered villagers​
  • Background resprites​
  • Bamboo set resprites to fit with 1.20​
After we're done with that, maybe we'll take a break, and then we'll start working on the 1.6 update.
Oh yeah, I promised I would reveal what this update is about...
SIKE
1.6 IS NOT ONE UPDATE
IT'S A SAGA OF UPDATES
EndstormSaga.png

1.6 was also originally about blocks, but then we decided it would be wise to just stop messing around and add what everyone wants.
That is the purpose of this saga of updates: TO ADD THE IMPORTANT STUFF
So yea here's the roadmap
Roadmap.png

"About time!"
Yes, I agree
We've already made some concept art for some stuff from these updates
Concepts.png
So yeah, that's it. Thank you all for everything and happy 2023!

Last edited:
endipede? really? but i do like most of the content so far. (but why call it endipede? WHY!?!?) im honestly suprised someone hasnt started making a minecraft mod of this yet.

Back
Top Bottom