Texture Pack Melstar's Minecraft Texturepack (Blocky Update!)

Would suggest replacing the Glowing Mushroom Biome with the Mycelium Biome (Mushroom Biome), for example replace the Mushroom Grass with Mycelium. I think it would add to the Minecraft-y vibe that the texture pack gives. Awesome pack!

Would suggest replacing the Glowing Mushroom Biome with the Mycelium Biome (Mushroom Biome), for example replace the Mushroom Grass with Mycelium. I think it would add to the Minecraft-y vibe that the texture pack gives. Awesome pack!
I can try, yeah.

oh my god i missed alot here, looks wonderful ima update the texture pack rn
and i still think besty should be ender dragon idk

I think I'd like to help with some of the item sprites (preferably weapon sprites). Which ones need spriting?

Wow this is great. Can’t wait for 1.4 to come out on mobile so I can play! Also I agree with everyone who says Betsy should be the ender dragon (even though I might not be able to see it), and that the glowing mushroom biome should be the mycelium biome thing. Also the image you showed of the villagers looks half cursed and half amazing.

So cool! Is there a discord server for it? I'd love to join that.
There isn't one yet, but I might make it if people want it!

Wow this is great. Can’t wait for 1.4 to come out on mobile so I can play! Also I agree with everyone who says Betsy should be the ender dragon (even though I might not be able to see it), and that the glowing mushroom biome should be the mycelium biome thing. Also the image you showed of the villagers looks half cursed and half amazing.
All suggestions are considered. Old One's Army kinda fits as an Ender Raid so yeah, Betsy will end up being the Ender Dragon. For now, the mushroom biome has no changes but I will change it in a future, specially since Minecraft Dungeon's secret level is kinda a glowing mushroom biome.
About the villagers... this is just the beginning.
Zoologist.png
Zoologist2.png

There isn't one yet, but I might make it if people want it!

All suggestions are considered. Old One's Army kinda fits as an Ender Raid so yeah, Betsy will end up being the Ender Dragon. For now, the mushroom biome has no changes but I will change it in a future, specially since Minecraft Dungeon's secret level is kinda a glowing mushroom biome.
About the villagers... this is just the beginning.

Yes I 100% do want a discord server for this! Also I take back my saying that the villagers are half cursed. They were actually very good. This one is infinitely more cursed. (I prefer #1)

I noticed you have other people on the project now, so I wouldn't mind contributing. I have Prime texturepack linked in my signature, so you can see my work there. Also just gonna reccomend getting feedback from other spriters, as its going to be near impossible to improve otherwise. Good luck, mate

oh btw, you dont need wavebanks anymore, texturepacks support audio. And discords are really the best way to run texturepacks, so I would also support that.

Back
Top Bottom